26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2013 4:57 PM by bendudefly RSS

this game is rubbish

rsturp

from the spawns to the hit markers this game is a joke, no point even having them sat com on they blow them self up after after something like 10 second, so if your a solo player, ghosts is just telling you to do one,

just check this out for for how bad the hit markers are watch?v=dmW59wGHjjE

• Re: this game is rubbish
          NoLifeKing32

You are playing without the Day 1 title update, so no, not gonna check out your video or take your complaints seriously.

nicedrewishfela

It begins...

vims1990

It's difficult to make judgement over a game that has yet to reach the majority of players and the devs have not released the Day 1 patch as far as I'm concerned. Also with the low player numbers, you could be playing against players from across the world therefore connection will always be terrible.

Be glad that you've had the chance to receive the game early. If public matches aren't doing it for you, play squads mode, extinction or the campaign. That's what I would be doing first.

Foxhound-Pro

vims1990 wrote:

It's difficult to make judgement over a game that has yet to reach the majority of players and the devs have not released the Day 1 patch as far as I'm concerned. Also with the low player numbers, you could be playing against players from across the world therefore connection will always be terrible.

Be glad that you've had the chance to receive the game early. If public matches aren't doing it for you, play squads mode, extinction or the campaign. That's what I would be doing first.

This is a great post. It's similar to when people stay up for a DLC release and then complain that matchmaking is throwing them in to "bad lobbies." No, it's throwing you in to lobbies that exist and trying it's best to get you in to a working game. Gotta give it time to populate. That's going to take at least 24 hours.

PinkBootsOn

vims1990 wrote:

It's difficult to make judgement over a game that has yet to reach the majority of players and the devs have not released the Day 1 patch as far as I'm concerned.

I would've said it's nigh on impossible to make a fair judgement of the game which has yet to receive its TU1. People are getting a little crazy atm, and should have some patience.

Let the product launch.  Let the devs do their work.  You've got another 365 days to bemoan this, that and the other, it doesn't have to be vented all in one night

vims1990

Agreed, this applies to any product launch. It's always buggy/glitchy at first but it'll eventually improve.

I mean the OP should look on the bright side that the servers are actually allowing him to play Ghosts. At least this isn't like the launch of GTA Online where players could not get past the first tutorial mission and were losing character progress.

Brutalkillshots

I Think the lag comp is ok and WAY better than lag ops ! And that's playing with people in Russia ,South America etc when I'm in the UK . So unless the servers get overloaded then the game should run fine   reminders me on MW2 lag comp . The spawns on the other hand are messed up you kill someone (TDM) and the spawn directly behind you :/ but that's easily patched

CableGuy

Well....Lets see what the solution could possibly be....

I've got it....

Wait until after release before considering to purchase..Too many people get drawn up in all the hype, and stop thinking rationally. I for one have been there, and also left disappointed. This time round I'm waiting, watch some vids, come here and read the constructive comments or criticism, and make my decision based on the presented facts.

On another note, your playing before the large majority have access to the game, which in turn will cause some problems, make a more accurate opinion in a week or so.

it was lag in the final killcam  that happens in every cod