1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 130 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2014 6:39 AM by Flosserz Go to original post RSS
      • 110. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

i completely agree with you from day one i notice that the maps were all huge so the use of the red dot sight being the go to attachment is now acog. which is shame as it works to the favour of campers to pick off players like myself who like to work there way round the map which brings me to my next point the spawning issue. most people who have played call of duty before know that there are certain spawn points in the map and you spawn at the one furthest from the opposing team. this in not the case in ghosts. there have been cases my self where i have spawned directly in front of a another player and even a turret. but the worst is when players a spawned directly behind you and getting rid of demolition not good.      

• 111. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

brentcers37 wrote:

4 is actually valid, due to the fact that it is very hard to hear people with Dead Silence regardless of when you have Amplify on. Even if you have Dead Silence on and equipped with Amplify, you can still struggle to hear them. I have Astro A50's and I struggle to hear those with Dead Silence.
          You are absolutely stupid if you think you can survive an IED without Blast Shield. I play a lot of Domination and quite a few times, I've been killed by IEDs sitting on the flag. Even with Marathon, I can't beat them.

As for the comment about 2, you are obviously someone who uses Off The Grid. Therefore, you are afraid to challenge yourself. Try playing in my region and then talk about those statements.

Then you are deaf because they are easy to hear unless you are running around nonstop like a headless chicken. And this coming from someone who admits they use marathon. What a surprise.

As others have already said many have survived IED. Of the over 5000 times I have used IED it has gotten hits less than half the times (2200 times) and over 1000 times the recipient has survived. That's a fact. So you are full of it.

As far as OTG sorry bud but most times I don't use it, so wrong again. Nor do I use blast shield or sit rep since I rarely get killed by IEDs. As far as playing in your "region", what hallucinogen would I need to take to play there.

• 112. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

The spawns are the only thing I have a problem with. I have gotten used to everything else. I think it is a solid COD.

• 113. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

1. CoD's spawn system has always sucked. Surprise surprise it sucks in Ghosts too.

2. I agree.

3. The Bizon seems UP to me. Recoil is atrocious. Overall the weapon balance seems better then say MW3.

4. Don't have this problem. Playing on a 42 inch.

5. I'm actually happy with this. We're not in narrow shooting galleries anymore.

6. SnD is there...

7. Hacks are made BEFORE the game is released. The same thing has happened in Battlefield 4.

8. I don't have a problem with lag. My connection isn't exactly super fast.

• 114. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

i totally agree with you OP. when i first got this game i actually liked it, but the more i play the more i realize how awful it really is. i can't even play more than one match now without getting annoyed and quitting

• 115. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

You're wrong bro, If u have 4 bar connection you're screwed cuz this game makes every lag person kill you with 2 bullets while you have to spend 5 bullets to kill somebody...

• 116. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Just played a few games tonight. It was nothing but getting spawn killed over and over. WTF happened? This game was good until now.

• 117. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

1, Spawn system
                      2. Thermal scopes
                      3. 10 foot panic knife

4. Spawn system!!!!

• 118. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

IIf you shot half a clip into someone and they killed you in 2 shots, I hate to break it to you, but you missed. Stop. Being. Garbage.

also, it's not the size of your tv that matters, it's the acuity of your eyes. I have had no problems whatsoever with long range shots. so it's a little more tough to see people. You're probably not complaining about the times the games stellar camouflage has saved your sorry ass, are you?

• 119. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Def. Think they're falling off with every game! Maps way to big! Run around doing nothing and when something does happen its me getting shot in the back from someone who spawned in the room right behind me, seriously?  Health, what health I can't even cut behind the corner before I'm shot twice and killed. Player costume colors are horrible.  And the whole class system is so complex there should be a manual just to explain. Oh wait there is a manual, its one screen displaying the vague controller layout.... That's it!!! Just the f#cking controller has a manual come on. Not to mention I'm playing this on ps4 which means I HAVE to be subscribed to psn just to play online. So I not only bought 400$ and something dollar system a 60$ game and 50$ psn account. And I still have to deal with hackers, horrible servers and deal with everything else us consumers have been and will continue to complain about until you (infinity ward) fixes this. Black ops 2 way better, my opinion.