1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 130 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2014 6:39 AM by Flosserz Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

• 21. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

It's almost as if most of the people ******** have never played a CoD on release day before...

Get a ******* grip, it's day one people.

• 22. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Phew, thought it was just me thinking it was a bit off... Guess I'll play through the Campaign and wait to see if they patch it - something is a bit off with it, esp the health system.

Playing in Squads sucks a bit, as my squaddies mop up everything before I can even draw a bead on them, then OH NO I'm dead from one shot (not headshot), so I respawn, head back to where I was, no AI bots there because my squaddies have killed them, turn a corner, BLAM, invincible sniper...

I'm loathe to go online against real people as I suck something awful, but I had far more fun in BO 2...

• 23. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Hmmm, I don't recall Black Ops 2 being this off on release day. I'm sure there's a diatribe to be had here about software companies doing less play-testing / balancing before launch, and then let their customers do it for them.

• 24. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

• 25. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Worst release i have seen and i have been a faithful COD player since COD4. This is crap and I am going to bite the bullet and switch to battefield, so dissapointed in IW who gone downhill a little more each year.

• 26. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

* Create a soldier doesn´t show how many points are remaining for use

* Create a soldier is painful to use due to each solider having it´s own unlocks that can´t be used for other soldiers. and the squad points take forever to unlock

* After game report doesn´t show what was unlocked during the match

* After game report keeps blocking the map vote

* Killfeed on the top right corner was an unnecessary change

* Scoreboard doesn´t show signal for players

* The game´s overall colour filter makes enemies blend-in to stuff

* Female snipers sound like men when they hold their breath

* Shotgun range/damage is so bad, you can´t compete with the insta-kill smgs/ars on these large maps, unless you camp in a building

* Shotgun slug attachment is absolutely useless. It has the same range and damage as a buckshot and produces a lot of hitmarkers! It should be more like the KSG from BO2

* No option to turn off the game lobby music..

I tried to list things I didn´t see other people write already!

• 27. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

I'm so glad other people are noticing how bad the graphics is, to me its so blurry i'm on the forums because i can't play the game it causes me to have headaches trying to focus so much. its like a constant tint on the game that makes it look so ****

• 28. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

oh and this one is kinda bugging me..not related to game play issues but....Mute all except FRIENDS???  c'mon really, it shoulda been mute all except PARTY

this is was oversight for sure....

• 29. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

I have to say.. yes . there are allot of bugs to be fixed.. especially the spawns !! That said.. this is a new game.. just like we all raged about BO2 being "so fast" in the beginning ( due to MW3 being so damn slow ) , most adjusted to BO2's speed. Obviously we're going back to slower and more strategic (so called "zone defense"/camping) , but I'm sure we'll all adapt to it eventually.

Good things I picked up so far..

1. ( maybe i missed it.. ) but i didn't see any Tac Inserts... thank **** !!!.. so boosting at least seems to be less of a problem ( please correct me if I'm wrong.. I sincerely hope I'm not )

2. No target finders.. ( can you imagine a slow paced, large map with a million camping points.. being taken over by campers with target finders one the marksman rifles !!?? )

I played some BF4 on Friday and Saturday.. and in my personal opinion.. CoD still kicks ass compared to that !!

(i dare you to say it's easier to see the enemy on that shitty game... )

so give it some time... the most of us will.. and we'll probably LOVE this game in a months' time..

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next