1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 130 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2014 6:39 AM by Flosserz Go to original post RSS
      • 90. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
        rainmaker6

brentcers37 wrote:

2. Off The Grid needs a patch desperately, the amount of people camping for SATCOMs is ridiculous. If it can be like Ghost from BO2, I'll be happy.
        4. Dead Silence fully counters Amplify, majorly OP... especially when you use them both at the same time.
        9. IED's are OP, you can't even survive them with Blast Shield and once it beeps, you're dead no matter what.

4 and 9 are complete nonsense. Dead silence even without amplify is not silent. Many have survived IEDs without even having blast shield. Combined with your statement on number 2, you are clearly exaggerating to further your agenda. 

• 91. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
          ANWRambo

1. The spawn system is worse than Black Ops 2

2. Hackers and modded lobbies in team games.

3. Weird lag always near or close to the end of Free For All matches.

• 92. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
            brentcers37

4 is actually valid, due to the fact that it is very hard to hear people with Dead Silence regardless of when you have Amplify on. Even if you have Dead Silence on and equipped with Amplify, you can still struggle to hear them. I have Astro A50's and I struggle to hear those with Dead Silence.
            You are absolutely stupid if you think you can survive an IED without Blast Shield. I play a lot of Domination and quite a few times, I've been killed by IEDs sitting on the flag. Even with Marathon, I can't beat them.

As for the comment about 2, you are obviously someone who uses Off The Grid. Therefore, you are afraid to challenge yourself. Try playing in my region and then talk about those statements.

• 93. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
              Beerhump

You hit it right on the head mate! I posted a question on the PS4 forum asking for opinions on how the game looks on that platform and the replies were very positive. I DO like the game so will move to PS4 as soon as I can afford it, but by then I'll probably have gone blind trying to peer the gloom and blur. I could play BOps 2 for hours on end without getting sore eyes, but Ghosts actually causes me physical pain if I go at it too long (say 3 hours). Maybe, just maybe IW will be able to do something to improve things. Yeah, I know. I'm dreaming . . .

• 94. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
                NoLifeKing32

brentcers37 wrote:

4 is actually valid, due to the fact that it is very hard to hear people with Dead Silence regardless of when you have Amplify on. Even if you have Dead Silence on and equipped with Amplify, you can still struggle to hear them. I have Astro A50's and I struggle to hear those with Dead Silence.
                You are absolutely stupid if you think you can survive an IED without Blast Shield. I play a lot of Domination and quite a few times, I've been killed by IEDs sitting on the flag. Even with Marathon, I can't beat them.

As for the comment about 2, you are obviously someone who uses Off The Grid. Therefore, you are afraid to challenge yourself. Try playing in my region and then talk about those statements.

lol, I survive IEDs all the time and haven't even wasted the points to unlock Blast shield. Its simple to survive them. Nothing wrong with OTG. Also, DS doesnt counter Amplify, this is a known fact. Looks like you are never going to be happy, too bad.

• 95. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
                  brentcers37

I'm actually happy because I've got two K.E.M strikes today. There goes your theory out the window.

• 96. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Learn to adapt I can hear Dead Silence users even without Amplify. Dead Silence is useless if it can't even be silent which it's not it's loud which is completely idiotic if you ask me they should rename it people can still hear you. IEDs there is a counter to them called Sitrep. Off The Grid I don't even see Sat Coms up that much so Off The Grid isn't a problem to be honest all campers need is one of the OP Assault Rifles and they don't even need a perk just Dead Eye and they are set.

• 97. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts
                      brentcers37

1. If you can hear users with dead silence, you must have highly exceptional hearing or an amazing headset.
                      2. Why would I waste two points on Sitrep when I could have two points on Scavenger, Sleight Of Hand, Stalker, Ping, Hardline, Focus, Marathon or Blind Eye?

3. OTG is just nooby. There's only one OP assault rifle, the MSBS.

• 98. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

So the Remington and AK-12 being two shot kill and having no recoil isn't Op? Also having a gun that can out gun any gun in this game at all ranges because it's 3 shot kill at all ranges known as the Honey Badger. I don't know about you I would rather have those guns then the MSBS all they need to do is make the MSBS 3 shot kill instead of 2 and add aim time then take away some of the recoil and bam it's balanced.

• 99. Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

As for the IED thing you can easily adapt to it with out being selfish if you can't handle something like the IED you need to check B flag before capturing it or something.

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next