14 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2013 12:50 PM by V-Sec RSS

Mouse jitters!

Hey guys I have some problems! Game crash and random lag and fps drops, but the worst thing I have is that my mouse jitters and has mouse accel. I have tryed to clean the mouse and **** but it dosent work. My mouse work perfectly fine in other games, CS:GO and Quake for example! So what is the problem? Seems like there is dirt in it because it skips and jumps and all that. But there is no dirt and it works good in every other game! Patch your freakin game IW!

I also had this exact sam issue with MW3, but BO2 worked fine!

• Test #1
          Re: Mouse jitters!

I am having the exact same problem. 8 hours ago, everything was running smooth and now my mouse acceleration is through the roof when I turn left and right. It's quite literally unplayable.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:19 AM
            • Test #1

Yeah, but my acceleration is coming randomly, sometimes I turn left with no acceleration, then I want to turn right agian, and I spin around like an idiot, freakin acceleration ****! Also cant stand the jitteringen, its practically impossible to aim for me.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:22 AM
                • Test #1

Sounds about right. I don't know what it is, it's only happening in Ghosts. Then again it's launch day, you are going to have to expect it to be rough around the edges until everything is fixed - assumed it gets fixed at all, it's IW after all.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:23 AM
              • Test #1

Are you playing on windows 8.1? its a widely known issue that games like COD, which does not use raw input, will experience huge mouse lag. But on the other hand, this game is very badly optimized for the PC.

I'm having 25 fps running on a 2-way SLI GTX780 on "MEDIUM" settings

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:43 AM
                • Test #1

If you running Fraps, turn it off. It solved my mouse problem.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:50 AM
                  • Test #1

the same thing happens to me, no idea why it does this

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:51 AM
                    • Test #1

I have the same issue, turning all on LOW/OFF helped a lot but still it happens sometimes, but why should I play on LOW when i got a decent pc?

turning off fraps did not solve it, its literally unplayable, havent experienced this in any other CoD game before

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 10:43 AM
                      • Test #1

Ya I mean my rig can handle decently around on games, IE B4 I was on Medium settings pulling  45 fps solid, now I'm on basically low on everything pulling 10-25 fps and the graphics aren't even that well. The mouse acceleration just make it completely unplayable for me right now. I can find turn when I need to it just goes hay wire or it like jumps midreading

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 11:26 AM
                        • Test #1

SAME problem **** this crap game like it's still in alpha.. SOLUTION?

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 12:50 PM