1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2013 10:02 AM by 13HungryGhosts Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

I agree with most of the points here.

I've seemed to fix the game FPS lag for the most part by changing the game priority from High (its default) to Normal.

I'm not sure what that worked for me, but it did. I was getting ~30FPS in-game and now I'm getting around 60FPS (still drops sometimes)

This game is badly optimized, and looks horribly rushed. I hope they put out some patches soon.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:32 PM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

I agree with you. I think IW is going to just **** the PC community in the ass and not fixing the game.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:34 PM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

+10 to the thread starter....exact same issues I have on my rig...I run 3570K oc'd at 4.45Ghz, GTX680, SSD and 16GB RAM.....please if any of you have a twitter account tweet the link to this post to @InfinityWard ...they need to fix this cluster quickly....

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:35 PM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

I will help to put this topic on top

Let the bastards see the truth from gamers.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:41 PM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

The people at Activision / Infinity Ward who took my $120 for a bad console port to PC should be taking notes and fixing these issues or this is the last COD title I ever purchase. Battlefield 4 outperformed you this time... and this is coming from a loyal COD fan. If EA DICE can do it, why can't you?

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:47 PM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

This launch reminds me of the Aliens: Colonial Marines. IW, you've stepped on a new low.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:48 PM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

Allot of Battle Field market is on PC as it is the only platform that can support up to 64 player, this make EA interested in us PC users. However Call Of Duty have no need to care about us and would rather improve the console version. Go and have a look at the Xbox 360 and PS3 forums for Call Of Duty Ghost they have little to no problems with the game, then look at us... They dont give a S*** about PC users.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:50 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:
                      • Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Formula, Socket-2011
                      • RAM: Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz 16GB
                      • PSU: Corsair AX 1200W PSU
                      • GPU: HIS Radeon HD 7970 GHz X 3GB GDDR5 (2x in CrossfireX)
                      • SSD: Corsair SSD Force Series 2,5" 120GB (2x RAID 0)
                      • SSD: Corsair SSD Force Series 3, 240GB 2.5"
                      • CPU: Intel® Core i7-3930K Processor (3.2GHz stock)
                      • 25/25 Fiber
                      • Windows 7 64bit

That is my hardware and internet

Why do I lag? Why do my game crash?

I have even disabled CFX... InfinityWard.. Why has this happend?

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:51 PM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

Same problems here ....

Apart from the fact that my CD1 is not functioning, but we'll call that bad luck.

I also got Direct3DDevice::Present failed already twice.

I got weird lockups / freezes, and I'm now running on R331 Nvidia drivers (since I got freezes, I updated it). After the R331 drivers I get different lockups, (white / grey screen).

The game is completely unplayable at the moment, I need to wait for an update. BO][ and MW3 are running just fine. The times I could play it was stuttering as well and I'm far from max. on the video settings.

I7 2600k

16Gb mem

64bit Windows 8

MSI GTX570

I don't think releasing a beta product was a good call, please use GOOD beta testers next time.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:51 PM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: PC Ghosts is a joke, and here's why:

Another typical launch day full of bullshit.  They are on the beach sipping drinks laughing their asses off.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 1:54 PM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next