8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 10:54 PM by M4GNUM RSS

For those that were wondering!

SinCaraxx

The Miiverse is finally up! :O

• Re: For those that were wondering!
          BobbyMcGee

Seriously that place is a baby filled joke. I got banned for telling some guy pestering people for dlc petition signatures that he was "clueless" as to why we dont get it and telling people treyarch agreed to give dlc if enough people signed his dumb petition was misleading and spreading false information.  I was banned for two weeks. fuq babyverse. I even asked admins to review my comment and they decided telling somebody they were clueless to the workings of treyarch is considered hateful and bullying?!?! Say it with me, fuq babyverse...

SinCaraxx

I have had the same problem. However, I like all the attention I get from those babies every time I post LOL

The European Miiverse admins are unfair IMO, I've had my posts deleted multiple times, some even without an actual reason, I've never bullied or insulted anyone and if I've wrote What the F, deleted.

Damn... deleted

Yet I go to American side, I see people actually writing insulting stuff or some other crap and if I go there like week later... it's still there.

I'm going to block all those people who follow me, I've got a feeling that some just keep reporting me for fun

Treize

You do realize the Miiverse is one of the few ways that Nintendo actually listens to their fanbase. (Earthbound is a prime example, where after years of petitions and stunts, it was people asking for it on the mother 2 miiverse that got Earthbound released outside of japan again.)

Miiverse is meant to be sanitized, so it's your fault that not wording your post better and insulting him rather than just saying DLC is not confirmed and it's highly unlikely, so a petition will have any affect. 

BobbyMcGee

Actually I had explained that to that same person in at least 3 other posts in said manner. Constantly spamming the miiverse treyarch promised dlc if a certain amount of signatures was met isnt truthful or productive. So I said he was clueless. Was I supposed to change his diaper? Not to mention your attacks on others and devs here. I didnt realize you were so special♡.

Padiego

Miiverse was something cool but quickly turned into a joke, just like any social network.

M4GNUM

What the hell is miiverse, LOL