20 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2013 8:49 PM by LifeSong1 RSS

Clan invites problem

Hi

I invited a friens to my clan but he can't click on the clan invites (it is locked)

Why is it locked?

• Re: Clan invites problem

same problem....

MajorStains

I registered our clan last month, and now I can't even access or find any aspect of it anywhere on this site!

Help!!

r8edtripx

MajorStains wrote:

I registered our clan last month, and now I can't even access or find any aspect of it anywhere on this site!

Help!!

I had to access my clan through the Call of Duty iOS app.

MajorStains

Thanks, and there lies my problem.

Although I registered it on this site for the benefit of our other members who have Elite access on Xbox360/PS4/PC.

I currently only have a Wii U, so I therefor cannot access the iOS app either.

I only want to transfer the clan over to an active Elite Admin, so they can run with it.

It seems a lot harder than it should be to sort this out.

im having same problem here. pain in the arse. hope its jus a bug that gets fixed

You had to confirm your clan the 22nd of October. If you didn't someone else could still your clan name.

I too am having difficulty inviting people

LifeSong1

The links may not work at this point as that was party of the early registration process. I would suggest going into the game, finding your friend in your friends list (in-game), and inviting them to the clan. They can then find that invite in-game in the Barracks / Clan Invites section. It's quite simple really.

If you have a mobile phone that works with their app then you can install the app and manage installs that way too.

ImDeMushroom

They are still working on the clans atm, just today they added the feature showing new people in your clan and slowly im see-ing more names going onto the friends clan roster too. so i know there doing something so I would just give them time to fix the bugs. and this is the clan 12-Gauge from psn so if your interested Pm me level 7 atm

I was having the same problem.

I found out that i created a clan accidentaly while joined to another clan.

To fix the problem, i asked to be removed from the clan that i joined and then i removed the clan that i created. All inside the game.

After this steps i joined to the same clan, now, with details unlocked.

This is one more of those good ideas that don´t work properly. Like many others since MW3.

The worst thing in COD Ghosts, for me, are the freezes, micro-stuttering and lag issues.

To be said, it would be suspected some really good improvements since MW3. That dind´t happen in Black Ops 2 and was very predicable that was not happing in Ghosts.

Battlefield 4, that is clearly much more powerfull game in terms of graphics excellence and hardware requirements, runs on my PC with 80 fps and very smoothly.

Fanatisms asside, this Cod will be my last. There is no consideration for the customer and there will never be.

I understand that other people don´t feel this way. Please consider this as only my opinion. It matters more to me than matters to you.

So I can only hope good luck to you all solving this issue and many other that you will probably face with this game. As for me, I am done.

I am having an issue with some members and not others..
                              I have got 15 members in my clan roster. However I only can view 8 or 9 of them on my (Triangle) menu button..
                              Also the 7 or 8 people who don't show up, I can still see the message saying "Invite to clan" but if I do that, it then says that they are already a member...

HELP!!

LifeSong1

Cavizle wrote:

I am having an issue with some members and not others..
                                  I have got 15 members in my clan roster. However I only can view 8 or 9 of them on my (Triangle) menu button..
                                  Also the 7 or 8 people who don't show up, I can still see the message saying "Invite to clan" but if I do that, it then says that they are already a member...

HELP!!

Take a look at the workaround in #17 in this thread for how to fix this issue.

11/14 Workaround: If the app says someone is in your clan but they really aren't (ie they don't appear in the clan on the Xbox), here's how to fix it:

1 - Have the clan leader use the mobile app and kick you from the clan

2- Have the user Log into the mobile app

3 - Go to the My Clan section

4 - Click on the Leave Clan Icon

5 - Log out of the mobile app

6 - Repeat items 2-5 until you are no longer in a clan (they may find themselves in a few different clans)

7 - Have the person invite you into the clan you want to join.

Im having issues with my clan invites being locked and my clan leader is getting and error message when he try's to add me. ANY help would be accepted with grace because the programmers are not doing anything to help was on hold for 4 hours this afternoon only to be disconnected.

LifeSong1

Have you tried looking at the workaround proposed in #17 of the following thread which will quite likely solve your issue?

Clan Issues and Fixes

11/14 Workaround: If the app says someone is in your clan but they really aren't (ie they don't appear in the clan on the Xbox), here's how to fix it:

1 - Have the clan leader use the mobile app and kick you from the clan

2- Have the user Log into the mobile app

3 - Go to the My Clan section

4 - Click on the Leave Clan Icon

5 - Log out of the mobile app

6 - Repeat items 2-5 until you are no longer in a clan (they may find themselves in a few different clans)

7 - Have the person invite you into the clan you want to join.