3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 11:36 PM by Momba1 RSS

Could someone help me with something?

I Bought cod ghosts mainly to play a game mode called extinction, I have it on pc and just cannot seem to be able to find it. Do I have to beat the game? I downloaded the multiplayer part and can't find it either so if someone could please tell me if that game mode is even in this game and how I could access it, i would very much appreciate your responses.

• Re: Could someone help me with something?

Personally, I don't have the game, but I would assume the option is available on the main menu. I did some research and it looks like you have to beat 4 missions in the single player mode before the option to play extinction is unlocked. Hope this helps!

How to Unlock Extinction Mode

Singleplayer Method:

1. Start the Campaign under Regular difficulty or higher. Extinction Mode will not unlock under Recruit.

2. Complete the first four (4) missions. Finish Ghost Stories, Brave New World, No Man’s Land, and Struck Down.

3. Finish the fourth mission and return to the main menu to see the new selection; Extinction Mode.

Multiplayer Method:

1. Start your Multiplayer Career.

2. Reach Level 5.

3. Return to the main menu to find the new selection; Extinction Mode.

Momba1

Open Steam and then click on Library on the top menu and all of your purchased games should be listed.