42 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2014 8:44 AM by Alky6 RSS

PS3 Call of Duty Ghosts graphics are awful for some reason

Don't mistake the title, I'm not saying THE graphics are bad for everyone, just that for some reason it looks like PS2 graphics on my TV/PS3. I recently played quite a few games on my PS3 including GTA V, Beyond Two Souls and Assassin's Creed 4, and they were all beautiful and amazing looking graphic wise.

I don't know if COD Ghosts are supposed to look the way it is on my TV, but it looks outright awful. I simply cannot play this game as it almost looks blurry and I don't believe it's intended to be like this.

(As far as I know) My TV is a 32 inch Samsung HDTV which I have had for quite some years, and as I said before it has been perfect with the other games I mentioned. I'm using a HDMI for the PS3 and I've been messing around with the setting on the PS3 and have tried 1080p, 1080i and 720p with absolutely no difference. When I open the game, my TV shows in the top corner "1920x1080p 60Hz" so I'm guessing that's what the game is running on.

I'm really not good with this TV stuff as this is my first console (only had it for about a year) and I hope to see some reasonable replies confirming that it's not the game that looks the way it does. I played all the older CODs on PC and they all looked good, now buying the first one for a console to get a game that looks like it was made in 2008 or so is a dissapointment, which is why I'm hoping theres a explanation.

I hope you can help me with this ,thanks!