1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 1:13 PM by burza-lukas RSS

We need an answer. NOW!

When will we be able to manage our clans and begin using the clan features? This should have been launched with the game! We need an answer! You need to let your community know what's going on!

Latest reply: on Nov 26, 2013 1:13 PM by Replies: 50 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
        • Test #1
          1. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

You can manage your clan right now. You need a ipod, iphone, ipad or anything like that and look up call of duty. It would be the ghosts logo,

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 7:43 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

If everything was working properly, which it's not, so many people wouldn't be on here asking the same question. The app is incompatible with 90% of peoples' devices. The clan features within the game are locked. The ghosts clan website isn't launched... which leads me to believe the entire clan system hasn't been implemented, yet.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 7:51 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

That could be so but i have a iphone and i have the app right now and it seems to be working good so far. Lets see how it is in a few days.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 8:11 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

That's not the point. We shouldn't have to wait. They announced this stuff with plenty of time ahead of them to launch the system day 1, and if not, they need to fill us in on what the heck is going on and how long we have to wait for it. Some of us only got the game this time around because of the clan system...

Edit: And to add to this - we shouldn't have to have a damn phone in order to manage a clan. This should be something we can do in-game or on a website.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 8:18 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

Yeah i know i dont like it to. I mean its nice that they make the clan do stuff but if you only need a iphone, ipod or what ever i think its kind of dumb. Call of duty elite could have did a way better job before lunching it. I cant even do anything with my old clan now. I cant kick members who want to leave. Cant leave myself. Its bad.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 8:22 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

Pretty broken app. Played enough Blitz for some of our clan members to reach top 10 worldwide but according to the app I need to play my first MP game befor I can do anything.........

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 8:39 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

Thats good. I dont know how i would ever get to the top. i dont care as long as i win and have fun. Lol. Hey do you know how the clan levels up right now at all or no?

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 8:41 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

Well you're suppose to get clan XP just by playing the game but, the clan system is down so it's not happening.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 9:08 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: We need an answer. NOW!

Seems to be leveling up. In-game it says we're lvl 7 at the moment and got 8 unlocks but cant check what those are since the app is derping. Seem to get XP when playing with other clanmembers but dunno how much and if it different if you win or loss the round etc.

Last Edited: Nov 5, 2013 10:14 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next