4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 2:49 AM by dustycrow RSS

my pro's and con's of ghost

dustycrow

personally i love the multiplayer. as much as half of the people hate the maps i enjoy them ^_^ and in a way they did take out quick scoping but ive seen people quick scoping anyhow. which brings me to my next point. i love the way sniping is in ghosts only issue is now the automatics are way to over powered. why do i get shot down from across map with a ar smg or lmg that has next to no recoil? >.< id love it if they didnt have so much range or were atleast a bit less accurite the further out. the marksmen rifles are my fav weapon class and i found it funny they stressed the target finder was gone yet brought out a scope just like it with not only a target finder on it but a iron sight alternative XD aliens wasnt to much fun but i didnt give it much play time to get use to it. all in all id reccommend ghost i enjoy playing it and despite everyone ******** its still a good game

• Re: my pro's and con's of ghost
          appledaniel

i like the game alot also. i think its funny that everyone was complaining on bo2 that the maps were too small, "like the size of a stamp" to quote many, and now they are complaining that the maps are too big in cod ghosts! hahaha.  i love the maps, the size, how you can climb on alot of things, how you can jump over things fast, its fun. i just wish there were more maps. i just like the game alot overall, the no claymores and no bettys make it so someone cant camp hard, with like 2 claymores, etc, its fun to run and gun in this game.  It flows good and the connection has been pretty good so far. way better connection and fairness than bo2.

• Re: my pro's and con's of ghost
            dustycrow

on the no recoil bit. ive learned that a iron sight works wonders with the marksmen rifles but as for snipers i was so far away i had to use 3X my zoom just to see the guy and he shoots me down with 3/4 shots fired on his ar >.< on the kill cam all i was was a lil dot on his screen not even his target finder picked me up i was that small yet he hit me with every shot but 1 >.<