1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next 304 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2015 10:32 AM by gero219 Go to original post RSS
      • 200. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
        LifeSong1

Smelliotooo wrote:

The app doesn't allow you to change the name of your clan. This needs to be fixed. Just waiting for them to update the app.

To change the name of the clan from the app follow the steps below:

1) Go to the "My Clan" section

2) Click on the "Manage Clan" icon in the upper right (helmet w/ gear)

3) Click on the "Clan Name" option to change the clan name.

• 201. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
          JustM32

my clan is bf.c and is registered as such but in game it says that no special characters are allowed? People also cant find my clan when searching for it. Can you advise?

• 202. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

i cannot view my clan's chat on the app for IPhone. is there an up date coming soon or can i log in on my computer some where to view the clan chat?

• 203. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
              igors0698

myne got fixed

• 204. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

When mine has done that I've found that shutting down the program and restarting it (sometimes multiple times) is the answer. It seems to happen most when my wifi connection is weakest. Hope that helps.

• 205. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

Alright. So I am in a clan and I can access all of my stats and information on the app just fine. However, when I go to view in clan details, it is locked as if I am not in a clan and cannot view anything.

Also, if I go to use the clan tag that my clan uses, it is not available.

any answers to this?

• 206. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

II'm talking about the in game clan details are not accessible.

• 207. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                      LifeSong1

JustM32 wrote:

my clan is bf.c and is registered as such but in game it says that no special characters are allowed? People also cant find my clan when searching for it. Can you advise?

The rules for clan names may be different in app as opposed to in the game.

FYI - I just searched for your Clan Name of "bf.c" in the App and found it just fine. Says you are level 1 and you have 2 members in your clan.

• 208. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                        LifeSong1

xchief69x wrote:

i cannot view my clan's chat on the app for IPhone. is there an up date coming soon or can i log in on my computer some where to view the clan chat?

The chat should work. Are you getting any errors? How are you trying to access it (what are you clicking on)?  They don't announce their updates ahead of time so no word on when we can expect the next app update. There is no website for viewing clan data or things like the chats. The App is the only option.

• 209. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                          LifeSong1

EPonelli wrote:

Alright. So I am in a clan and I can access all of my stats and information on the app just fine. However, when I go to view in clan details, it is locked as if I am not in a clan and cannot view anything.

Also, if I go to use the clan tag that my clan uses, it is not available.

any answers to this?

This is the exact scenario that #17 talks about. There is a workaround as part of #17 that you need to follow in order to actually get into the clan.  Please follow those steps and you should be able to get into your clan properly.

1 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next