1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next 304 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2015 10:32 AM by gero219 Go to original post RSS
      • 220. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

Does anyone know why i can't access my clan details in my barracks. it just says downloading clan details. Anyway this can be fixed?

• 221. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
          LifeSong1

Mr_Skinnybones wrote:

Does anyone know why i can't access my clan details in my barracks. it just says downloading clan details. Anyway this can be fixed?

I had the same issue yesterday. I eventually quit out of the game and came back in and it worked. Not sure why it was doing it but restarting fixed it.

• 222. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

hi support,

i have a problem  accidently click the wrong button in the clan to make someone LT comander instead of that i set myself as LT comander now we dont have a clan leader(comander) to manage the whole clan without restrictions...

how can we change that back?

my in game name is Wes The Saint and de clan is FTS FairyTailSaints...

the seccond issieu is that Gray The Saint is 2 times in the clan how is that possible?

with friendly greets,

wesley

• 223. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
              LifeSong1

WesTheSaint wrote:

hi support,

i have a problem  accidently click the wrong button in the clan to make someone LT comander instead of that i set myself as LT comander now we dont have a clan leader(comander) to manage the whole clan without restrictions...

how can we change that back?

my in game name is Wes The Saint and de clan is FTS FairyTailSaints...

the seccond issieu is that Gray The Saint is 2 times in the clan how is that possible?

with friendly greets,

wesley

FYI - This is not an official support reply, just another user trying to help. 

You need to contact @BeachheadStudio on Twitter and hope that they can help restore you to the Commander. Others have had this happen as well.

As for your 2nd issue, I only see Gray The Saint in your clan one time.

• 224. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                Mess1ahBrowny

Is it only commandos in the clans that can invite people to clan?

how do you do it via app

• 225. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                  KushxK1ngx42o

II'm having a problem and no one has gotten back to me. I'm my clan commander but I can't edit the clan or invite or kick members. It has me on the roster twice as a soldier and a commander. Please someone help

• 226. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

Hi. Im in a clan that will not gain any exp. we are stuck on level 9 with 2620 exp. If you have any information let me know. Thanks

• 227. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                      LifeSong1

KushxK1ngx42o wrote:

II'm having a problem and no one has gotten back to me. I'm my clan commander but I can't edit the clan or invite or kick members. It has me on the roster twice as a soldier and a commander. Please someone help

The ONLY option you have is to continue to contact @Beachheadstudio @ATVIAssist on Twitter and hope that one of them will eventually fix your issue. There is no known solution to this and it has happened to quite a few people. Good luck.

• 228. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
                        LifeSong1

Hi. Im in a clan that will not gain any exp. we are stuck on level 9 with 2620 exp. If you have any information let me know. Thanks

My only suggestion to you is to make sure that those playing with you are truly in your clan (can access the barracks as well as equip the clan tag). If you use the mobile app you can refresh the clan page about 30 seconds after the match and it should update with the new XP. The in-game XP bar is quite slow at updating so don't rely on that.

If they can do both of those, and you play a game and don't earn XP then I would escalate your issue to @Beachheadstudio with details of who was in your lobby and ask them. Who knows if they will get back to you with anything, but that's your only way to report issues like this.

• 229. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes

Thanks for the update

1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next