1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2013 6:39 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

Quickscoping is still there :D

This is for all the idiots who hate quickscoping, its still there, maybe not as effective as Black Ops 2 but thats only because people die faster in this game. I assure you Quickscoping is 100% still there

• Test #1
          1. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

I feel that it is easier to QS in Ghosts than Bops 2. Probably because the screen never goes black.

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 1:08 AM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

It does feel alot smoother with dual randering scope

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 1:35 AM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

There was no doubt that QS'ing would still be here; it's become a selling point of the game now. But with the Health being lowered, snipers are forced to play like actual snipers more often than Walking-Contradictions. You also rarely if ever hear people legitimately complaining about being hardscoped after the game. The game has changed to favor AR's more than any other weapon overall, which is more than welcome considering SMG's/SG's ruled the last 2 titles.

So for people who dislike QS'ing, it's been drastically reduced in Objective-based game modes so that's a +1 to this game. Now if they could just remove the kids who go negative because they decide to chase their tail before shooting the enemy, and get killed in the process.

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 3:34 AM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

I agree. With the high damage on these guns, the quickscopers wouldn't be able to soak up bullets BO2 style before landing a QS.

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 4:52 AM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

Inside scoop is that the "Autoaim" feature becomes disabled in the background if a sniper(marksman) rifle is used.  If someone has found a way around it, I'm sure the developers will again find away around that. 

Time will tell.

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 4:59 AM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

Called it. You are a day late and a dollar short, but I knew people would come with threads about how QS is still there.

Personally, I don't care.  It is not whether one can "QS" or not; It is whether one loses gun fights they should have won.  QS all day, but if one gets shot 1st, they should have a good chance of dying.

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 5:20 AM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

There was lots of doubt that QS would be in ghosts or not, I hate the people who complain is not a playing style, unrealistic (yeah jump shoting or drop shoting is totally something the real army does!) or cheating, seeing as as something like 98% of the engine been changed they could of removed QS if they wanted but its still there and still a viable option for sniper, This my way of sticking my middle finger up to people who think if they aren't winning, the over guys are somehow cheating!

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 8:57 AM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

Because it isn't a playstyle, it is abuse of assisted aim and the fact is can OSK at any range. If it were harder to do than I would be fine but since it has been so easy then it gets ******* annoying.

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 9:34 AM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: Quickscoping is still there :D

Its a ***ing better playing stle then most people coz I am the one carrying the team with my sniper

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 2:52 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next