5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 11:42 AM by smello RSS

Please Patch the 6gb RAM lock

Hello, Please Patch Cod Ghosts.. 22% of the Steam users have 4gb ram.. I buy the game but i cant start it because i have 4gb RAM i hope it will be patched soon. Or i must refund the game ..

• Re: Please Patch the 6gb RAM lock

We should really get a Heads-up on this Ram and DirectX situation.

matuzz

WHY did you buy the game then? MINIUM requirments say 6GB RAM and thats it. That is also printed in every retail box out there. They are not just going to change. And the requirment will only save money of those 22% players so they don't need to waste time on this game.

even for those who have 6 Gb of ram the game doesn't launch... This is bullshit.

Tintindye

Do you know why 6 gig? just for the hair of the dog looks better whit the technology PhysX Fur and this technology is actually not used  lol

why? because most of us didn't EXPECT that the game has such a high requirement, and when i did find out, it was to late to cancel my order, then i found out that the game didn't actually use 6gb of RAM but only 1.1 - 1.8, so i installed it anyway and found out that there is a freaking LOCK on the game... A LOCK?!?!?! i mean jesus even if my pc wouldn't meet the requirements that they put on the box i must still be able to try? and the requirements on the box are far from correct, 6gb? my ass.

they put 6gb on there to look more like a "next-gen" game for more publicity because they couldn't handle GTA V, battlefield 4 and the new assassins creed coming out at about the same time. don't get me wrong, i love this game and i really want to play it, for me personally i don't need it to look "next-gen" to have fun playing this game. hell i still play cod 4 from time to time. this is ridiculous. you can't talk around that.