7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2013 3:37 PM by apollo2626 RSS

How much Clan XP is earned per match

LifeSong1

Okay, I need some help on this one. I want to determine how much Clan XP is earned per match. My clan is too big that I can't control the test on this one so I'm wondering if anyone is willing to help out. There are a variety of factors that could indicate how much XP you earn.  I'd love it if someone could help us discover this, but with 95+ members in my clan it is not very feasible for me to do this. If you do this, please report your findings (please don't just guess or assume, try to control the test as much as possible).

Scenario 1: Win or Lose with 2 clan members on the same team

Instructions:

1. Make sure no other clan members are teamed up and playing at the same time
      2. Wait at least 15 minutes before playing a game
      3. Record what XP your clan is at on the Mobile App
      4. Play one game and remember if you won or lost
      5. Don't play any more games till the Mobile App updates with your XP.
      6. Share how much XP you earned and whether you won or lost. Repeat and try to get the opposite result (win/lose) to see if the XP is any different.

Scenario 2: Win or Lose with 3 Clan Members on the same team

Instructions:

1. Repeat the instructions above but with 3 members in the lobby. This will indicate if you earn more XP based on the number of clan members in the room.

Scenario 3: Win or Lose with 3 Clan members in the lobby but on different teams

Instructions:

1. Repeat Scenario 2 but with at least one member on each team. See if the end result matches the XP earned in Scenario 2 (3 on the same team) or Scenario 1 (2 on the same team).

Scenario 4: Win or Lose a Clan vs Clan match

1. Make sure no other clan members are teamed up and playing at the same time
      2. Wait at least 15 minutes before playing a game
      3. Record what XP your clan is at on the Mobile App
      4. Play one game and remember if you won or lost
      5. Don't play any more games till the Mobile App updates with your XP.
      6. Share how much XP you earned and whether you won or lost. Repeat and try to get the opposite result (win/lose) to see if the XP is any different.
        • Re: How much Clan XP is earned per match
          mwfan55

Believe me when I tell you I thought about doing all you are asking for. But even though I have a 15 man clan, I can't do it. No one wants to wait, bran new game, they all just want to play. LOL

Hopefully, Beachhead will step it up and post the amount of clan xp gained in different scenarios.

You have to be playing with at least 1 more clan member, and if your team wins the game, 200 Clan exp is awarded to you, and if you lose, you can get anywhere from 10-50 points depending on how well your clan members did in the game.

Hope this helped. (:

LifeSong1

Actually, it doesn't help that much. Where are you getting your information from? 

I know you have to be playing with at least 1 other clan member.  Does he have to be on your team or just in the game with you (I'd assume on your team). Do you get more XP if you have 6 clan members on your team or is it the same?  If you lose, I would expect there to be a set amount of XP, but I would like the breakdown for the rest of it if that is truly the case. Also, what about Clan vs Clan. Still way too many questions and not enough proof.

Because I've been curious about the same thing and have tracked my last 4 clan levels on the new CoD App. Believe me or not, Every win no matter if you're playing with 1 other person or 5. You get 200 points for every win. and anywhere from 10-50 for a loss. Same thing in Clan vs Clan. And in any other game mode.

I don't for say have proof, but I'm tracking my clans stats right now, and every win we get 200 exp. Every loss it gives us sometimes 10 points sometimes even 30 or 50. Thats how it is, and its like that for every game mode, Now considering that 2x exp is on, I honestly have no idea if that applies to Clan exp as well, when I find out here shortly I'll let you know, because I'm refreshing my clan's page on the app after every game so I'm tracking it real time.

LifeSong1

Ok, thanks for the info. Sorry if I came across as being rude earlier, not my intent.

It does sound about right, I just figured it would be a flat amount for when you lose as opposed to a random number. I wonder if that has anything to do with how many players are in the lobby. So maybe 10 points per clan member on your team?  Just a thought and something you could try.

Clan vs Clan gives you some sort of "Reward" but no clue what it is. I would have thought you would gain extra XP for winning a Clan vs Clan but maybe you don't.  Let us know what else you discover.

If it's anything like in the past, this is purely a individual's XP that is doubled, not the Clan Double XP.

apollo2626

If anyone is interested, I'm keeping an up to date list of ways to Earn Clan XP and the Rewards on my clan's website. Will update as soon as more features are confirmed. If you know any updates would appreciate any input! Thanks!

http://www.1vs7clan.com/news/m/15081920/article/1877588