3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2013 9:09 AM by rankismet RSS

Spawning is better in HC KC than Core KC. Eh?!

biron_w

I decided to try out HC KC after playing it on BO2 and not only is it better than Core but the spawning is miles better as well.

That makes no sense at all! Spawning in HC KC is instant(which is slightly annoying) so really you'd think it would cause more problems than Core, where there is usually a delay of a couple of seconds before people press the button to respawn, but for some reason it doesn't cause problems.

• Re: Spawning is better in HC KC than Core KC. Eh?!
          rankismet

biron_w wrote:

I decided to try out HC KC after playing it on BO2 and not only is it better than Core but the spawning is miles better as well.

That makes no sense at all! Spawning in HC KC is instant(which is slightly annoying) so really you'd think it would cause more problems than Core, where there is usually a delay of a couple of seconds before people press the button to respawn, but for some reason it doesn't cause problems.

Only because Core players REALLY chicken head a lot. They make the spawns change a lot.

The spawns have real issues in HC KC. It's all I play.

It's beyond hard to control even large maps with where you will spawn. There is no reason for people to spawn within non-ADS sight of you ever.