6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2013 6:39 PM by Leeds_United_AFC RSS

Looking for Call Of Duty Ghosts Clan

My K/D is 1.25 and increasing its just i didn't really pay attention to it in the beginning but will now. I am looking for a very competitive and active clan that will play lots and not just play lots doing bad i want to have good members.  I am a very good team player and objective player and could be very beneficial to your clan.

• Test #1
          Re: Looking for Call Of Duty Ghosts Clan

APply for ROUGHNECKZ ill accept you, we have 12 members right now

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 4:15 PM
          • Test #1

Hey bro, i'm the leader of MYO Gaming. You can check us out if you want at myoclan.com. We're always on ghosts, and we truly are an active clan (almost level 9 already). Consequently we ask all members to use the site to chat and stay up to date weekly. We have a few lobbies on now if u want to play. And i'll be on later. Add Killerreddragon, put looking for clan in the msg. We are mostly all above 1.5kd in Ghosts. We always play together. That's why my w/l ration is almost 6. Anyway, play a few games with the guys, and if you get along well apply on the site. myoclan.com

Thanks bud,

MYO_Trav (PSN), leader - Meet Your Owners

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 5:28 PM
            • Test #1

If you want more than just a Ghosts clan then check out Renegade Elite Clan • Clan Site

we play Ghosts, Battlefield 4, GTA V and will be adding Killzone Shadow Fall and Destiny as our next two main titles as well as moving onto PS4 version of BF4 and COD.

We dont have any poinltess requirements like most clans we just play to have fun and win so all are welcome!

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 6:10 PM
                • Test #1

I'm sorry but you're saying requirements are pointless?
                  Mmmhmmmm,

That's rich.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 6:14 PM
                    • Test #1

Yes in some cases as clans force members to take part in Elite events, Attend practices, Ask to visit site so many times a week or post X amount times etc etc

Which are all pointless, we have an active website for those who choose to use it. We sign up for or even host events for those who choose to participate.

We are here mainly for people to have friends to enjoy game with. Our only requirement is a working mic so we can work as a team.

I said we don't have any pointless requirements as we don't as we are not a try hard wannabe clan.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 6:39 PM
                  • Test #1

I just started a ghost clan. And i really need some members that are serious about it. If your willing to join the clan it's called Migo Kings [Migo].

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 6:13 PM