9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2013 12:31 AM by eleven1181 RSS

Lags a joke now

eleven1181

Almost every match has some sort of lag some mild some major. Just in a game lag was really bad and the game just quit got message saying client command overflow I think it was. Anyone know what that means ?

• Re: Lags a joke now
          eleven1181

just seen this video guy talks about why activison makes the lag on purpose, have a look and comment please.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXWEFJg-TT0

Or type call of duty ghost will lag on purpose.

illstplaya2live

I have only experienced lag in one game so far. I've checked my stats and I've played 100 games already.

But I have noticed a very strange and annoying problem. And I don't know if it's from lag or if it's from a drop in frame rate. But everytime you use a sniper rifle there seems to be some choppyness to the game. It makes sniping very hard because things aren't smooth. I don't know if using the sniper rifle creates lag or if using the sniper rifle makee the frame rate drop. Either way it's very annoying and it needs to be addressed immediately.

hyper72

The games turning into another black ops2 bullshit fest.....few good owning games then a few WTF moment games.. It drove me mad in blackops2 to the point where i never bought any of the map packs..... Will we get dedicated servers who knows and will this even resolve shot lag problems....

doobie0626

i find it funny everyone is bashing on iw for using things from past cods, but no one bashed on tryarch when five of the maps sold in map packs were just remakes of maps from black ops. ghost runs extremly well for me, haven't noticed really any lag, hit detection has been spot on, and i have yet to see a host migration.

BLunt31

I haven't had any problems with lag in this game. I think Ghosts is easily the smoothest playing COD that ive played

eleven1181

Well does no one find it strange that activision won't bother paying for dedicated servers when they have more money that any other gaming company ? They will be holding out for next gen on the dedicated servers, hoping that alot of people have bad experiences with lag plus no 9v9, so they can force people to spend another 10 on upgrading or better still buying a new copy altogether. I get that there a company and there main goal is money but I just feel as if they treat there loyal customers really bad. If the dedicated servers only come out for next gen and they don't fix current gen, I won't upgrade and it will be the last cod I ever buy. I said this last year when bops2 came out and the only reason I bought ghosts was cause we were told told quickscoping was gone and dedicated servers were coming for all platforms and that was one big fat lie.