19 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2013 8:05 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Cod Ghosts Stats Didn't Save....

So I was ranked 24 first prestige last night, and now I am ranked 15.  What is the deal?  A wasted my life playing lol xD, and the stats didn't even save? Jeez.

• Re: Cod Ghosts Stats Didn't Save....

It still says I am ranked 24 in the leaderboards as well.  Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

man its hapenning the same with me plz help... what is happening with this stupid game?

FluffyPigMonster

This also happened to me 3 times.  It is getting annoying.

r u sure you arent on a different squad soldier?

same is happening to me, it has happened 3 times to me. Activision have been blaming it on Wi-Fi connection..

WTF????? I was up all night playing Ghosts online and just switched PS3 back on and instead of being half way through Level 39 i am back on 31.

So what do i do now? I have it on here, do i play and the levels will be re added or have i got to do all this again?

Don't believe this at all.. :-(

RAMBONER

It happened to me with MW3 early on as well.  All you can do to combat it is exit out to the main menu every once in awhile.  I lost easily over an entire prestige that way.  I definitely feel bad for you guys having been there but there is nothing you can do.  Back out to the main menu every few games and it wont happen.  Also always back out to the main menu before you power off your system.  Something causes it not to save if you power off while in the MP menu.  I found this all out the hard way so I hope it helps you guys.

Also they did get it straightened out at some point and everything was fine.  To you guys wondering if it will eventually give you the levels back I would almost guarantee not.  Mine never did.

Hi mate i been doing that backing out to the main menu, even been switching off the ps3 for the last 10 minutes and nothing.

Like i said, i went to bed at 5am after playing from 11pm and switched off at level 39, half way to 40 and now i'm at 31 again, just played a domination game 5 minutes ago and still on level 31 but its still giving me double xp so basically i have to do all last nights gaming again :-(

Is there no way to get these hours back? It said that i had played 18hrs 40 mins but now it says 13hrs when i check in leader boards.. so confused i don't feel like playing today in case same happens.

RAMBONER

It counts your time played but nothing else.  Backing in and out at this point will not help you get back what you lost.  You have to do it between every few games from here on out to prevent the same thing from happening again and always back out back to the main menu before you power your system off since you are having problems.

Seems like the double xp was a waste of time for me then cause i had played it all night. Your right about the time too. I was looking at time played on my other PSN account on name on leaderboards cause i was trying to get my own Ghosts levels up faster than the other household account through the night.

So it seems i have lost the 8-9 levels from last night. Its a shame this happens cause it makes this game and double xp weekends a waste of time IMO now. Don't know what else to say other that Annoyed.. really some bad points to this game..

RAMBONER

I never had that problem with 3arch games either it was just MW3 and apparently now this one.  Just make sure that you back out to the main menu every so often and it wont happen to you again.  It does suck I know.  I got moved to a really slow firestation right before MW3 came out and one shift between the few calls we ran my partner and I played all day.  The next day I lost nearly 30 levels.  I feel ya man it sucks. 

Yeah thanks mate i'll play the levels out again and back out every few games to the main menu to play it safe here.

The other account i have on level 42 seems to be ok it's just the one i was playing on last night lost all the levels. Had lots of server time outs too last night where i was on good kill runs and it just put us all back in the main menu.. so so annoying i do prefer MW3 over this any day though.. lol i mean i get shot in the foot in this game and i'm dead, i pick myself nice spots and team mates respawn on me then in comes a grenade and blows us all pfft

BAD :-)

RAMBONER

I wish I could hate it haaaaaa..... My work schedule really fked me over this round.  I got to play Tues and some Wed and that has been it. Missed all of the dxp.   Oh well thats my punishment for playing the last 3 games wayyyyyyy to much i guess.

Yeah.. the game seemed alright on release with no problems BUT as soon as double xp weekend started things went wrong here. Oh well i just played another round here and it promoted me from 31 to 32 so now i know iv'e lost all last nights gameplay i earned.. what a waste lol i don't think i'm the only one waking up to seeing all last nights gaming levels lost.

Double XP meant i played twice as long as usual for less haha in fact twice as long for nothing in my case :-)

WOW and just one more thing mate... i got myself the VKS Sniper rifle during last nights session and spent all my 51 squad points on attachments and stuff so i know i had 2 squad points left after doing that whilst on level 35 last night now i just went to grab my VKS Sniper rifle for DOM in Stonehaven and now i don't have it and have to buy it again???? WTF lol?

Its as if CODG has some real issues here. I'd never noticed this i'd better check what else iv'e lost cause i had spent all 51 points i had late last night and now argggggggh :-(

RAMBONER

Ya with MW3 I had worked all the way to whatever level ghost was unlocked at and had unlocked some of the guns that I loved.  Lost it all.  I remember how pissed off I was.  It happened to a bunch of people too.  Youd think they would have sorted that out in the last 2 years.

OGHuxtable

Hi there,

If you have encountered a rollback of your rank, this support article may shed some light and provide some tips on how to protect your rank Activision Support .

Thanks ^AH