1 2 3 4 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2014 12:44 AM by trialstardragon Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: IED's are OP

Put on Blast Shield and eat them. If you dont follow through and dump on the guy who placed it, you can run off and leave them sweating because nothings watching their back any more

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 11:01 AM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: IED's are OP

Well you see a lot more then just IED's.

Last Edited: Nov 25, 2013 10:02 PM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: IED's are OP

IED OP? really? the one thing that is OP is that stupid dog. An IED doesn't even kill him. They have to patch him!!!

Damn you Riley!!!!

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2013 1:42 AM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: IED's are OP

IED's are a real problem in HC. If you hear the beep there is a 0% chance of escaping. I've been killed by them when they've been quite a distance from where I was stood.

Sure you can equip Sit Rep(blast shield does nothing in HC) but it's a pain having to use that on every single class you have.

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2013 1:50 AM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: IED's are OP

yeah i played a match on stadium yesterday wend 28/18 and i only died 5 times from an actual player all the other 13 deaths were IED related it was ridiculous and the blast radius on those things is crazy

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2013 3:35 AM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: IED's are OP

Just last night I saw Riley take a full blast from a IED, whimper & get up & run away.  Tell me that IED is OP or is it Riley that's OP?  I think it's Riley, imho.

But no way is the IED OP'd.  Quite the opposite I think.  You need to pretty much be about 2-3 feet away from it to take the full blast.  Otherwise you only take damage.  Trust me...I know...I use it all the time!!

Last Edited: Nov 26, 2013 9:49 AM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: IED's are OP

I play HC and routinely run over IEDs. To say it does 'nothing' is absolutely false and misleading.

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 3:16 AM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: IED's are OP

I know mine need a buff

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 8:26 AM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: IED's are OP

I just havent been able to figure out the timing for the beeping yet. I've been using an all-out sp[eed/stealth class and sometimes I hear it I can run right through them with only minimal damage. Other times I hear the warning and get killed immediately. Watching the killcam, it seems that I trigger them from different distances every time. It may be lag ... idk.

I will agree Riley is much more of an issue. I'm thinking about chamnging my gt to "Hundefutter"..... has a nice ring to it eh?

Last Edited: Nov 27, 2013 8:35 AM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: IED's are OP

If you  can't adapt to IEDs then stop playing this game it's just that simple.

Last Edited: Nov 28, 2013 1:41 AM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next