3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2013 7:27 PM by Seric23 RSS

Squads AI..

Squads is terrible, The bots have 100% accuracy, They turn and headshot you instantly. I got headshot from the other side of a map with a pistol. One was head glitching with an MK14 just headshotting everyone.. Do the squad mate level mean anything? Should I bother making classes for them? I had prestiged squad mates that were getting owned by level 1 bots, I don't even see the other player hardly, They seem to be content to sit back and let the OP bots do all the work.

scumbaggah
        • Test #1
          Re: Squads AI..

Not trying to sound mean or anything but what's the point of playing squads anyway? Is there some kind of reward for playing or some type of unlock?

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 7:10 PM
            • Test #1

No idea what the point is or if you even unlock anything, Would like to know that too. Seems like a glorified combat training. The way it is plastered on the back cover "All new squads mode" had me expecting something more.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 7:13 PM
              • Test #1

It allows you to get a handle on playing the game better and also gives you squad points that can be used to purchase items for your guys (weapons, etc...) so when you go multiplayer, you have more available to use for your loadouts.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 7:27 PM