15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 8:00 AM by LTSHiNySiDeZ3 RSS

I think the dogs are OP

I believe the dogs are OP. With an automatic weapon I can't kill them 95% of the time, yet the dog's owner I can take down with a burst. The dogs are smaller, faster and harder to hit, that should be enough. There's no way it should take that many hits as opposed to a human to bring it down! 

Alky6
        • Test #1
          Re: I think the dogs are OP

The dogs are absolutely ridiculous in this game. There is absolutely no way you will ever beat a dog at close range unless you have a shotgun. People are camping in corners with dogs and IED's and it is extremely annoying. Their health should be cut in half or they need to be a higher killstreak.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:05 PM
          • Test #1

Fully agreed. Can't soundwhore them, can't even kill them with C4. For a 5 gunstreak, this is ridiculous.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:41 PM
              • Test #1

How can you not soundwhore the snarling and whining of a dog in the game.  I can hear them halfway across the map, plus you can hear the guy whistling them in.  They half 2 or 3 times the health of the player, which makes it fine because why would a 5 killstreak be so easy to kill.  You guys sound like you need to work on your aiming a bit.  Dogs normally take 4-5 bullets at tops to kill not that much really just aim better and react quicker.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 11:22 PM
              • Test #1
                Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 8:11 PM
                • Test #1

My dog's an idiot. I stopped using it because it never got me kills or would kill someone after I was already dead. I had a guy walk up and knife me while my dog just watched, it didn't even kill him after I died it just ran back to me.

The only time I find the dog a little OP is when people camp in a room with it. I think if the player stops moving for a prolonged period of time the dog should go out and run around. I even see it with players on my team, they call in the dog and run to the nearest room.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 12:11 AM
                  • Test #1

I like the dog streak.  It is annoying when you kill someone and then get mauled by their dog, but it goes both ways I guess.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 1:07 AM
                    • Test #1

I have had fair luck in killing the dog, but the dog was not targeting me .......My problem with the dog is WHY wont mine ever do any thing ......he runs around with me ....but that's about it .....i think the enemy players must be giving him doggy treats  because he never gets a kill or almost never .......maybe mine licks them to death after i sign off LOL

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 4:14 AM
                      • Test #1
                        I've killed them. I've been killed by them. What you gonna do? I just call them a "*****" when they kill me and move on.
                        Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 4:20 AM
                        • Test #1

I don't think they are OP, they just need to be higher killstreak, maybe the same as the battle hind.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 5:51 AM