1 2 3 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2013 8:12 AM by Leetch RSS

After 2 days, that's enough for me.

Noob_Lyncher

All i've had during the 2 days I played Ghosts were matches like this. Coupled with the horrific spawns and the instadeath that happens against me in Core, but not for me, This experience led me to stop playing Ghosts 2 days after I bought it, and to return it after 4. I might give Ghosts another chance on the Xbox One, but for the 360, i'm out. Hunted is the only game mode that actually seemed free from all of the crappy problems, but one game mode isn't worth $60.

• 1. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

Right now with lag issues, the messed up spawning that goes on and matches with 80% campers I am not sure if I will even pay the $10.00 to upgrade to Xbox One like I was planning on doing. For those of us who are not camping good job. I think if I want to be a better gamer at Ghosts I will have to become a camper which I will not ever do.

• 2. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
            Noob_Lyncher

Same here. I refuse to camp, because it's just not in my habit. I'm used to running around in HC Dom on Black Ops 2 while annihilating people who aren't hiding in every corner on the map.

• 3. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
              poisonvein7

if you are planning on trying it out on the xbox one then you should hold onto your copy for the 360. its $10 to transfer from 360 to one while if u return it its just going to cost you whatever the next gens game costs all over again.

• 4. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
                mmkaho

eh its not that bad well atleast for me My second Call of duty Game I love it something a little different then a RPG game, But i guess it will take time for other players to get used to the game besides the vetran  players

• 5. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
                  poisonvein7

i been playing since cod 4 and i have no problem with it. you do die kinda fast in core but i dont have a problem with that. ask for the maps once you learn them the size isnt really a big deal. bigger maps i snipe or go marksman rifle. smaller ones i go AR. doing great at the game now.

• 6. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
                    mmkaho

Yea on Bo2 i used to run around with assult rifles or SMG but this game I find assult rifles do work wonders since now I try not to RNG as much, I find a wall and take cover I find my self using a tactical  advantage now... Keeps the excitement going though if i see a sniper and i know where he is shooting from ill smoothly get as close as possible and cause a distraction run like hell and sneak up from either the side or behind. amount of leaning and crouching spots behind walls are great love em

• 7. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
                      mmkaho

Also i even pissed a sniper off by killing him like 4 times bringing his score to around 11-8 which apparently he wasnt trying to go for and he sent me a fun but hateful little message I sensed alot of rage in his message

• 8. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
                        Yppecaye_the_Dogged

22-22 5 minutes into the game.  At least you and a few of your teammates were traversing the map.  On top of that it was HC.

Wow!  Reminds of BOII's Aftermath in which there's just too much cluter.

Do a lot of the maps really play like this?

• 9. Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.
                          macca_96

Yes the clutter there is alot of that... always getting stuck on something, especially that freefall map lol. There are so many routes in the maps now its hard to try and run n gun for that reason. I used to be a run n gunner in the previous CoD maps but when I do it on this game im always getting shot in the back. I would do better if I could run backwards! This game has forced me to learn a new play style. But overall when i master the maps i know i will love it

1 2 3 Previous Next