18 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 12:19 PM by iceman833 RSS

IW needs to update ASAP

Here are a couple things IW needs to update(mute function was useful, but you couldve done better).

-Lag

-Spawns

-Hit detection

-Frame rate drop

-Weapon fire power

-ADD groundwar, and Search and Destroy

-Lag

-Spawns

-Dog killstreak is over powered

-Add something in cranked to where when there's only one person on the other team you get a longer time before you die.

-Remove KEM from carepackage (stupid)

Did I mention the lag and spawns?

What do you guys think?

• Re: IW needs to update ASAP

Spawns are very bad on this game

Dogs are not OP they take 4-5 shots to kill just like any other dog streak from any other COD game.

Lag is almost non-existent for most people (not all but most are having no complaints anymore probably on your side)

Hit detection is fine in this one

Weapon damage is fine guns, people complained about other players "sponging" to many bullets this is what you get and deserve for crying so much.

There are 4 different special streaks you get on 4 different maps for doing the field orders.  Everyone has a chance to get one not a big deal really. 

iceman833

dogs are fine and yeah lag and spawning is trash and they still need to fix the so called in game app for clans too

Thereis no problems with the in game clan mode i run a uk based clanand have had no problems managing my clan of 40 members since the game was released.

The game has not even been out a week yet and everyone is moaning and crying if you dont like it then dont play it thats the best answer....

as for dogs u can hear the dogs approaching if u use a decent headset like turtle beach etc if ur using the built in spkers of ur tv then ur not gonna be able to hear as much as u wud with7.1 surround sound would you????

There is no lag problem !!!! as always people always blame the game for lag 99.99999% of the time it is the players internet who is causing the lag issue

if you under stand the spec of the game and get to grips with the specs best recommended then u will not have any problems

ive played all call of duty games since release and i can not find one single problem with this game as of yet> Bearing in mind i only play call of duty games nothing else.

STOP MOANING AND GET A GRIP

brentcers37

Dogs are absolutely atrocious. Cannot be C4'd, can't hear them coming and it takes more bullets to kill one than it does to kill the player who got it in the first place. For a 5 killstreak, this is way too OP.

IndyOldDude

TriggahoIic wrote:

Here are a couple things IW needs to update(mute function was useful, but you couldve done better).

-Lag

-Spawns

-Hit detection

-Frame rate drop

-Weapon fire power

-ADD groundwar, and Search and Destroy

-Lag

-Spawns

-Dog killstreak is over powered

-Add something in cranked to where when there's only one person on the other team you get a longer time before you die.

-Remove KEM from carepackage (stupid)

Did I mention the lag and spawns?

What do you guys think?

spawn system horrible,, Dogs are ok, and I think when you combine the lag, with the powerful weapons, it causes these 'insta deaths'  the combnination of the 2 is creating some issues I think

LAG (matchmaking problems) and SPAWN system must be the main fixes por the next patch. We hope IW is taking these areas into consideration.

Only thing I seem to find is that the maps are way to big for the game. Unless they plan on adding more people to a lobby and not a 6v6 and maybe a 10v10 or 12v12 because as it stands to me sense the maps are so damn big all people do is camp because it's easier then running around the whole thing. That's my only problem with the game.

This game has lag, its not my connectionm I play with fiber internet.

Ill be shooting at someone, they skip for halg a sec, then I get killed. When I put three to four bursts hits on someone, while I get the first shot on. Dogs take like 5 burts to kill with the msbs, too many imo.

I'm mot moaning or crying. IW just needs to fix a couple things, is what I am saying.

0rphansim

I've not seen any lag in this game. Spawns are fine for me. Hit detection is wonderful, and made how it's supposed to be. Ground War is on Ghost, but will ONLY be for the PC. The dog is not that hard to kill.

How is spawning in front or beside an enemy a "fine" spawn?

I always here people talk about how bad the lag is. Honestly I wish I didn't lag like you guys claim to say, but unfortunately I do. I've never lagged this bad before in an online game. 

0rphansim
                                  Because in my lobbie's is nothing more than camping dumba&&es, and I know just about every camping spot per map, but I'll revoke my statement. Spawn system is horrible in hardcore which is why I switched to core, now I deal with the campers. (Kinda contradicted myself)
                                    0rphansim
                                    But yes. I don't have lag since I live on my own, and don't have people using up all the WIFI

Id say the spawns are an issue. In MW3 and in Black Ops 2 there was terrible lag, of course. This game, however, I have yet to have a "laggy" game. The dogs are fine. True, sometimes it can feel like they are a bit too powerful, i will admit that, but they are fine. they do not need fixing. Weapon power is fine. Everyone getting all moody because the weapons dont seem powerful enough then when they make them powerful you get  pissy again.

In regards to the maps. I don't think there's anything wrong with them. Look. The biggest map so far in my opinion is Stonehaven (Though I May Be Mistaken). It brings back the days in MW2 with massive maps such as Wasteland. The main reason why they have created different sized maps is so that different weapons with have a certain advantage. Example. Smaller maps such as Strikezone favor SMG's (although Assault Rifles are the best all round weapon). In Stonehaven, Marksmen Rifles and Snipers have the advantage. You want to prove you're the best Call Of Duty player? then work to the advantages the map gives you.

Honestly, The only real thing that needs fixing is the Spawns.

FIrst 2 days were awesome and the game ran great. Since the 1.03 patch iv had crazy lag. No it's not my Internet tested my self an also rang my provider to check. Played mw3 an bop2 ran fine.

iceman833

i agree before that update i was doing great yeah spawns was bs and still is but i was able to kill with out lag and after the update cant do a damn on the game lag shoting guys 100s of times and get nothing and they shot u once come on bs and then they can run around a conner and know just know where your at, at all time damn joke