7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 9:38 AM by Tick7 RSS

Elite Behind

Draaconis

Does anyone know why this game has been out a week, but Elite still has it as preorder instead of MP stats?

• Re: Elite Behind
          MaRk0wNsYoU

It seems as though they're having a lot of issues with Elite right now.  A lot of people are in clans but showing that they're not in clans.  I seen on twitter that Activision said they're aware and are working on these issues with Elite.  All we can do is wait it out.

KTPhoenix

Because they are not using Elite for this game. Ghosts has its own program that you have to download via smartphone. Just go to your smartphones store (ex. playstore for android or the apps on your iphone) and type in Call of Duty, it should be one the first apps to come up. Its is NOT Elite so DONT click on that.

MaRk0wNsYoU
                That doesn't work either.  I also have that app.  It shows me as in the clan but in the game it says I'm not in a clan.  They're having issues with it still.
                    KTPhoenix

I know, it did the same thing with me but i just left the clan i was supposedly in. Its not up to date and you dont get the eyeball patch for downloading the app either which is another area we are having a problem with. But what i say is still true, they are not using Elite anymore, just this app.

Tick7

My fingers are crossed that this clan stuff works a heck of a lot better than Elite did.

Elite was basically unusable for almost a full 7 or 8 months during MW3. The only way that we could get it to work at any sort of level, was if I gave my log-in details to someone in the States, because mostly everyone in Canada (around the Toronto area) just couldn't get the damn thing going.

But yeah - let's hope. I've sent invites out to over 40 friends for my clan, and yet I've only had 7 ppl tell me they actually got it.