5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 9:56 AM by Sledgehammer23248 RSS

Ghillie Suit & Clan

Sledgehammer23248

i've ready several threads on the ghillie suit but can someone explain how to achieve the "special" uniform?  i achieved the patch using the chrome barrel attachment and was using the variable zoom scope to get the ninja suit and then all of a sudden this operation is gone... all of my kills are reduced to 200 towards the suit.  i guess i'm confused as to how it works.  can some please explain?

• Re: Ghillie Suit & Clan
          Sledgehammer23248

i'm also looking for a group of people or clan to play along with in domination.  i typically have a 1.3 - 1.4 kdr and mostly play for fun.  i play about 4-5 nights a week and play either domination or TDM.  i am on easter standard time, U.S. (Ohio).  clan would be alright but i'm not sure if i'm that serious enough to play in a clan.  i'm just looking for people to have fun with and who play the game to have fun.

r33k

pre patch you had to roll the dice and try to get the second and third ops for this challenge, post patch as long as the operation is in your ops, then it should progress. check other operations to see them scroll from I to II to III. you need to complete chrome barrel master III to get the suit. 850 kills.

Sledgehammer23248

so, the patch took off the variable zoom operation which was near completion and i would have had atleast the ninja ghillie suit?  so now, just keep checking the operations screen to see when they change? 

r33k

you can select x at the main operations screen to refresh the list in each category. the highlighted selection in each category will not change, but the rest will. so if you want to run chrome barrel and variable at the same time, it is possible.

what i did was select the chrome barrel challenge, then go back to the main operations menu and hit x(spending 1 squad point). i then went into the sub menu to see if variable zoom was one of the ops. it is was, then i left ops alone, if not, i repeated. this way i was able to do both ops at once. the un highlighted ops will still increase as long as it is in the category.