4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2013 11:06 AM by frieser RSS

online this game is useless

every game i join they are such poor quality i end up quitting them as they are unplayable my internet speeds ping etc are perfect but on this game not one game in the last 2 days has been playable they jump about, move me from where i am to where i was then all p-laces in between without me touching the controller, if u want to shoot someone you may as well just choose left or right of the player you are aiming at as you have a better chance of hitting them. if it doesnt improve im sending it back and trying battlefield 4 as so far this game is pants for online quality

• Test #1
          Re: online this game is useless

Seems fine to me. I think most people ( not saying you) blame getting beat on lag/whatever. For an online game this big, the release went pretty well IMO.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 9:50 AM
            • Test #1

definatly not blaming it on me being naff as have a k/d of 1.19 its just the last 2 days its unplayable

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 9:52 AM
              • Test #1

The game runs ok for a short while on start-up, weirdly it degrades in quality after a few games. I have a friend who lives in the country, he manages to achieve pings of around 80-100 ms to google or bbc websites. Mine to google are 8-10 ms and 14-16 to bbc. He tells me his game runs really smooth consistently, mine is ok but degrades to meh after several games, something ain't right again i tell you, nothing worse than feeling you are being cheated out of a gun fight, on release day it was awesome for me.

Battlefield runs really well for me, 3 and 4.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 11:00 AM
              • Test #1

If OP experienced what I did, you cannot blame anything but lag. I couldn't play it for the first two days of release. Not sure what happened, but day 3 until now has been spot on. Hope it works out for ya.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 11:06 AM