3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 4:36 AM by grumpy_old_git RSS

Why are my Operations not working?

I cannot access my operations.  I'm not sure why they are not working.  When I click the menu, it pulls up the multiplayer menu.  I've deleted the COD update.  I've cleared cache.  I've reinstalled the game.  Nothing is working.  Any help would be great.

Latest reply: on Nov 12, 2013 4:36 AM by Replies: 3 in GHOSTS XBOX 360
        • Test #1
          Re: Why are my Operations not working?

Same here - just talked to activision customer support and they said there aware of the situation and there working on it

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 5:07 PM
            • Test #1

This is complete bs. I worked hard on getting the 2 for one sniper kill to get that headgear until I found out the operation was inactive. Who knows when's the next time I'm getting it since it's luck and takes no skill to get it. I'm glad that I'm just renting the game because there's a load of issues.

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 5:33 PM
            • Test #1

Same here,

I've been having this problem since about 23:30hrs GMT last night.

I'm on the Xbox 360 - I purchased new operations using a squad point and right after that it all went to rat-sh*t. The daft thing is, my wifes account is on the same Xbox and yet she can still acess her operations area on her profile.

Left messages on Twitter etc, thus far I have had no replies - surprise, surprise.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 4:36 AM