20 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 10:20 AM by LifeInvader RSS

Next yers COD cant come soon enough

Lucent76

I have tried to keep my chin up with this game and keep hoping it gets better but hopes wearing damn thin.

The lag is shocking here I am using assault class in Strikezone and even with the Bizon I cant even come close to winning a straight up gun fight.

Anybody who wants to tell me its a matter of skill not lag I will tell you now Im not interested in your opinion.

I have played several online shooters and the only other one to lag like this was MW3.

Then there is the maps that have a straight up artificial amount of debris and camping spots.

It takes too long to unlock stuff and God help you if you accidently unlock something you don't like and

gun camos are ugly and hard to unlock too.

IW blow Treyarch all the way.

• Re: Next yers COD cant come soon enough
          AudibleTuna

Sounds like you need something better than Walmart internet

You think this game takes too long to unlock stuff? Are you serious? You can buy anything at any level, and the game hands out 1-3 squad points per game. Besides you can test what you want in a private match.

starbuckfrack

Keep up your hopes for the next COD to save you then you will be disappointed again. Just like all the people on the forums that were waiting for ghosts to save them.

• Re: Re: Next yers COD cant come soon enough
                  Izjar11

Keep up your hopes for the next COD to save you then you will be disappointed again. Just like all the people on the forums that were waiting for ghosts to save them.

Way to many so called COD players allow themselves to get all "excited" and they hope by some miracle that the next game will be the "ONE". Fools.

But on a side note: This one has restored allot of the more challenging aspects of the game for me.

phxs72

It's definitely a more challenging game from the maps all the way through the unlock system.  I remember starting out thinking how am I going to live with only 3 classes that aren't even set up the way that I want them?  But as I've moved along I'm getting by with the 6 classes that I've unlocked and have found some really effective setups along the way.  I still miss having 10 classes for those odd ball situations but truthfully, I mostly just use two or three classes and the rest are setup for oddball stuff now. Once you've got your core classes setup, squad points become a non-issue.  In fact, I've been spending mine mostly on getting my next few prestige characters setup.  I've already unlocked 3 or 4 of them and have them setup to be at least functional.

StarBuckfrack. So right hahaha. . . .  Watch a year from now! At this point he is going to be complaining ugh I hate this game so much! I can't wait for next year when IW makes a new game hahahaha seems like people complain every year expecting the next game to be perfect when its not. BO2 is the only CoD I couldn't stand playing. Other than that the rest have all been up to daparr

Lucent76

I liked Black Ops good maps ran well.

I did not like MW3 as much cluttered maps lagged bad.

Black Ops 2 remains amazing.

Ghost is lagging terribly for me thus far.

So yes I believe Treyarch to be superior to IW and that's why I look forward to their next COD.

I hope Im being clear enough.

If the lag is fixed for me in Ghost I will be a happy camper. literally as its a campers game.

starbuckfrack

xCYBERxBULLYX wrote:

StarBuckfrack. So right hahaha. . . .  Watch a year from now! At this point he is going to be complaining ugh I hate this game so much! I can't wait for next year when IW makes a new game hahahaha seems like people complain every year expecting the next game to be perfect when its not. BO2 is the only CoD I couldn't stand playing. Other than that the rest have all been up to daparr

Well the next year it will be a bunch of brand new names claiming "this is the first time I came on the forum to complain because THIS game is the worst. All the rest ran great."

Only men of their word are the ones who stay on the forum for years and stick by their guns. At least some of them that now have changed their minds and admitted that they may buy the game this year around. At least they act respectful instead of hiding behind the curtain.

Izjar11

When I read posts like this, I wonder why you even bother playing the game at all!

That's all your net bro.

Also are you running quick draw and ready up?

Have you tried using the Honey Badger, Vepr, or the Uzi like SMG? They all sport the fastest pull ups. If you can't win vs people your either to slow with reacting or your net is to bad and you need to check after they add the dedi's.

That'll show 'em buy the next one and the next one and so on.... If you think its that bad and really want a change, then don't buy it.

Sledgehammer23248

it's honestly not that bad... i disliked MW3 and typically dislike IW CODs but this one isn't that bad.  you just have to really think about the load out (perks) you use...  and always back out of stonehaven as it is a snipers dream and i tend to rage on that map... i'm not sure what is worse, spawn and be mowed down by a smg with lazer or spawn and be taken out by someone on the other side of the map...

codchamp

I did not have my hopes up and i was not expecting much from this game. See, so no let down for me.

For us fans that started playing back when the franchise was new all know this is not the same Call of Duty anymore. Call of duty the last couple of years is all about catering to the noob. Get them into the franchise, Get them hooked and buy DLC. Gaming skill, accuracy and tactics no longer apply.

I played the game for a few nights as of right now. I will continue to play until i get some gamerscore out of the single player. I will upgrade the game for $10.00 to the Xbox one and see if it plays any better. If not i have Battlefield 4 to play, forza 5 and the upcoming titanfall.

There is a lack of invisible barriers which I support. Invisible barriers are fake and have no biz in the game.

BO2 had way more lag than MW3. This game has very little lag. Run into a laggy match, move on to another lobby and you'll be ok.

Bizon? That gun us garb.......try the Vector.....gun is the best SMG. Shoot from the hip is on point.

If you played all of COD's releases you would know there is a learning curve with every game.

In closing, your skill level is low. You can't adapt to a new environment and blame the game when your the blame. Hope this helps!