8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2013 12:39 PM by Dariogamer RSS

Patch 1.03?

I saw on the internet that Ghost On PC,XBOX,PS3 recieved a patch With Functions like Muting the People you want and not everyone in the lobby When does this patch come for wii u

Dariogamer
        • Test #1
          Re: Patch 1.03?

thought we got that already O.o

edit: srry we don't, twas 101.3 sumthing

Last Edited: Nov 13, 2013 7:52 AM
          • Test #1

I Mute individuals on the lobby screen - just select them hit A - goto toggle Mute

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 7:22 AM
              • Test #1

Sometimes you don't know until you are in-game though. People pop into the game late, etc. Some people just talk, talk, talk and it'd be great to mute them. The biggest WTF I have is why in the world people play with their mic AND tv on???? It's noisy for everyone else and they'll just get muted. So why have a mic in the first place? And why not just put all the sound through your headset anyway?

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 12:18 PM
              • Test #1

I seem to recall if you go to the in-game pause menu, near the bottom you have the option to mute all, mute everyone except friends, un-mute all.

I'm hoping they patch an additional 'mute sore losers' option!

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 12:14 PM
                • Test #1

I can't wait for the patch - should be a good one. I just hope they don't stop giving us patches like the one they promised us before support was gone for good. Not cool.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 12:16 PM
                  • Test #1

YOU CAN MUTE PLAYERS IN-GAME. I just found it under the in-game pause menu. You can mute everyone or anyone but friends. Don't see a way to mute specific players unless you do it in lobbies, though.

Last Edited: Nov 12, 2013 12:27 PM