14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2013 8:34 AM by MastaMind9 RSS

Problems with operations?

Is anyone else out there having problems with their Operations not rolling over?  What I mean is let's say my "Use Sat Coms I" operation I needed 75, which I have done is all filled up and should roll over to level II does not.  I know there are III levels to it, because of either a camo or patch shows you need to finish level III.  Anyone else out there having this issue?  P.S. this is happening to many of my Operation Challenges.

• Re: Problems with operations?
          SGR-HoMiCiDe

My operations are buggy too. I used the 'Get New Operations' choice, and when I accepted it, it didn't refresh my list. Instead, it kicked me back to main menu, so now when I click on Operations it either searches for a lobby for Team Deathmatch (which isnt an actual lobby, can't vote for map/no players join; or it kicks me back to the main menu for Multiplayer.

The operations are not rolling over because they're not supposed to. It's a "do this and get a bonus SP", not do #1 to get the ability to do #2 kind of thing. When you complete the 5 (if you want, otherwise however many you want to do), then you tell it to give you new operations by spending a point. Period. These are bonus objectives, you're thinking of patches, uniforms, etc. If you don't want to do something, then don't, do the others. If you don't like any of the ones left, spend the 1 SP to get new ones. Otherwise wait until the new operations are "released" to you (there's a timer, I believe it's another 8-9 days or so) that I believe everyone shares.

SGR-HoMiCiDe

Bump

Nice spam message StunnaWasHere - That doesn't tell anyone crap about the OP question, and says absolutely nothing about what it "fixes", just that SnD is coming... Big whoop!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so I've done some research and did a little "testing" myself since my initial reply:

If it says "challenge not completed" on a patch or uniform, then you haven't completed it yet (obviously). In order to do so, you have to do the challenges. Now, if you don't have it in your list of 5 (it is 5 right? maybe it's 6), then don't spend the point yet to get new ones like I did (and so many others have). So lets say you want to get a patch that tells you to get 150 kills with XX attachment, but it's showing you get 80 kills with Quick Draw instead.. Push down and highlight the challenge, hit X and a list of challenges pops up!!! (I know, right!?). All these challenges are ACTIVE, even if it's only showing you one of them. There are 5 classes of patches (something like weapons, gear, game mode and I don't remember the others), and each of those classes has like 15 total challenges that are able to be completed (even if not on screen).

As for the rolling over (from another post) to the next one (going from Foregrip Kills I to Foregrip Kills II), it originally wasn't working, and the recent patch has since made it so they do roll to the next set. I also completed the get 3 knife kills in one life and it's listed in my challenges (after clicking X to "see more"), and it shows I have the patch, and says PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED CHALLENGE, so I will not unlock anything, but I still will get another SP once I complete it again. I didn't have the backstabber completed prior to yesterday, and I don't know if it was in my "extra challenges" list or not (prior to the patch), but I did complete that yesterday and I got my patch and what not, so it is working you just need to make sure it's somewhere in your challenges. Hope this info helps.

Puck1337

I was aware of being able to go into the list of 5 and then the further list of 10 per 5 slot (hope that makes sense) of the Operations.  I just find it odd that even with the patch I'm still not getting some of the Operations to roll over (move up to the next level) for example my "Sharing = Caring I" is done and has been done for quite awhile at 75 total, I look at the patches and see under "Gear Patches" there is a "Sharing = Caring II" that must be completed.  Now the weird thing is after that game patch my total number went up to 150 out of 225 completed, (been stuck at 150) but my challenge in the Operations menu is still stuck at the 75 level, so it looks like the game patch doubled my completed but failed to move the Operation to the next step as to be able to complete the objective.  Hope that all makes sense, and that is only one of the many Operations not rolling over that I am having issue with.

The only thing I can think of with this, is if you bought new operations. From what I saw, if you buy new ones, the ones you have any progress on won't change, only ones you haven't started and ones you've completed. So if you were working on S=C I and you lets say had one left (either before the patch or before you bought new ones), then the 2nd part of it is no longer an "active operation."

Make sense?

But like I said, without any real answers from the morons that won't tell us anything, it's all speculation and testing. Unfortunately, I've got the one op that I really wanted to work on so I'm NOT buying anything else until it's done. But after that I can see what happens.. Should be done today if I don't end up working. :/

I'm having the same problem. I got on with support and they said they are working on it. I told them that it seems like the operations I finished before the update are the ones that are not rolling over to the next level.