7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2013 6:54 AM by KableMan RSS

Patch Notes

Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

candyslexia InfinityWardDeveloper

We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!

Nov. 10, 2013

All Platforms

• Improved operations functionality.
        • UI Bug Fixes
        • Fixed issue with splitscreen players rank.
        • Fixed a rare crash with specific private match settings.
        • Re: Patch Notes

Good to see nothing for PC gets fixed.

All these are pointless fixes. There are major issues with the game and this is what they think needs fixed first? What a joke

im sad i got this game i crash 7+ time a hour can i have my money back ???

Nice, thnx for the pointless fixes. The game is still unplayable, you should work on fixing that instead.

What I want to know is when is the dedicated servers getting switched on or are they even going to happen. I mentioned to my clan that this would happen around release of the Xbox 1 and Ps4 but can you confirm or are we just left to lag against the German and French players as this is what's happening really badly. It does spoil the game to the stage where I heard half a dozen people say that they will be trading the game in. This is a great game yes there are glitches and bugs but show me a game where there is not. Even the spawning is nuts but still ok to an extent.

Thanks again and hopefully we will get to see the game in its true colours once you have done what you set out to do

thx for doing nothing, good job iw.

Please can we PC owners get a fix to the following error which crashes the game every 5-10 minutes so I am only able to play one match and the game crashes part way through the second - always:

Direct3D Device Present Failed (Device Removed)

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG -2005270523

I am running:

GTX670 with the latest drivers v331.65 (without any 3D features installed or enabled)

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.40GHz

16GB RAM

Windows 8.1 Pro

Running with sub-optimal settings according to the NVidia GeForce Experience Tool so it should all play smoothly and perfectly and not crash

We cannot play this game. I have been loyal customer and purchased every COD game on pc since the very first and this is the first version I could not play on the most powerful pc I've ever owned and I expect a fix for it please. We have paid nearly £40 for the game in the UK so can you please take it seriously and let us know when a fix will be available.

Thank you

I have resolved this issue completely by updating the BIOS on my ASUS GTX670 using the ASUS GPU Tweak utility. Since then I have had no further problems. So it looks like it's an Nvidia / ASUS problem after all. I noticed that my son's GTX660ti was fine and its BIOS was already up-to-date.

Hope this helps.