8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 3:49 AM by fear_won RSS

Knifing

Knifing is very slow in gameplay, you knife someone and while you getting back to normal someone always shoots you cas ure in like slow motion.

Knifing needs to be sped up to normal

• Re: Knifing
          rankismet

NZCaleb wrote:

Knifing is very slow in gameplay, you knife someone and while you getting back to normal someone always shoots you cas ure in like slow motion.

Knifing needs to be sped up to normal

Knifing is moving at the speed of normal for Ghosts.

Also, I have never once been shot while knifing someone. Just saying.

ghamorra

I hate how you can still knife someone while taking damage. That sh*t needs to stop, especially with the generous lunge you seem to have in Ghosts. Love the animation though, keeps people from getting triple kills when knifing.

rankismet

ghamorra wrote:

I hate how you can still knife someone while taking damage. That sh*t needs to stop, especially with the generous lunge you seem to have in Ghosts. Love the animation though, keeps people from getting triple kills when knifing.

I agree... the animation is welcomed.

Knifing in this game is as balanced as it's been in a long time.   Real-life knifing isn't a slap or a papercut or whatever it was in some of the previous games. It's an actual stab in this game, which is how it should be. Reminds me of the World at War knife, but actually functional.   Besides, if knifing was like MW2/MW3
                  dtuchpunk

Knifing is good in this game. It's a last resort option. The way it was intended. In the good ol days you didn't have a knife. A melee attack took 2 hits.

Mess1ahBrowny

i tend to try and knife someone who is hidden away...never try it in the open

fear_won

Shhh dont tell anyone... but. Using the tac-knife attachment on pistols removes the animation. (Don't know why I am telling everyone considering i don't knife as I play on Tactical but eh what the hell eh?)