29 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 9:46 AM by ghamorra RSS

For the love of COD, bring back the NUUUUUKE! Breaking down Ghosts' Killstreaks

First and foremost, i loved the nuke. If you're on a team with shitty teammates and you're team is getting slaughtered. At least if you're a good enough gamer you can save the day with a nuke. Sick of having 30-2 games and still lose. Killstreaks in MW2 were absolutely the best! AC130 or Chopper Gunner were boss. SAT Com, useless unless there is 4 going at the same time. UAV was much better. IMS is fine if you're playing domination of something with a home base but i'd rather just have a sentry gun there. Guard dog actually is pretty cool, at least it gets you a few kills before someone kills it. Sentry Gun, just gonna say happy with it returning. Trinity Rockets are actually a good upgrade from the Predator Missile. Was there no way to make the Battle Hind any better other than giving it missles? I say it could of used remote controlling to tell it to go to different places on the map or have it shoot through certain types of materials like wood or metal roofs so instead of everyone running to camp when you call it in and makes it useless, it still has a chance to kill people. That ******* vulture pisses me right off. Its takes 9 kills to get it, when you have it, its aim is brutal and by the time it even starts shooting at the person in front of you, that person already had time to run up, stab you and the **** then tea bag your head and **** off into a building! At least with the Gryphon you can control it and get decent kills with it. Whats with the Maniac? One of the more difficult killstreaks to get but you're dead after maybe 2-3 kills. The Juggy is cool tho. Weird they would put them two beside each other. Helo pilot is good for a few kills but the entire other team switches to their LMG's and launchers to blow your ass outta the sky. If not, thats ok because it only lasts 45 seconds. Support Strike Package, soooooo gayyyyyy. Im not going to put on ballistic vest for 8 kills or box of guns for 6 kills on my killstreaks. Everyone already has their favorite guns because duhhhh, they made their own class. 10 kills for the MAAWS or just having a Javelin in you're secondary? Enough said. The Night Owl may as well been the SR71 even tho its 2 kills more than it. Question: What do you do if you see someone with a Support Squadmate? Answer: Throw a ******* tactical grenade then a ******* lethal, done. I sure as **** don't want to get 12 kills just to disable the grounds communication for the other team. Does it really just deactivate SAT Coms and killstreaks? How about a chopper gunner or AC130 for 11 kills like MW2? What is Air Superiority? I've never seen anyone get it nor have I used it myself because it sounds pretty ******* retarded to kill 12 people in a row and have fighter jets destroy ONLY aircrafts. like **** its 12 kills! at least make it so it kills enemies on the ground too.  How to use Heli Sniper: Get 13 kills in a row, use your Heli Sniper, Kill maybe 2-3 people, get sniped and killed. Could of at least highlighted the players without the off the grid perk or something. The Oracle killstreak isn't thaaaaat baaaad but wholly **** 14 kills for it?. It only pulses every 5 seconds and it doesn't show the enemy through certain types of terrain. 14 kills for the Oracle or 8 kills for a SR71/Blackbird like Black Ops? Lastly, Odin and the Loki Satellite  It takes 15 kills to get these sonofa ******* and just like you and me, when you know somebody has it, your ass is heading into a building. The view is just brutal too, zoomed right up close so you have to scan the entire map just to find some sorry sucka who isn't inside a building to blow up. Drop down a care package and pray its a trinity rocket or a gryphon. Unless the enemy gets it then you're just pissed off. Spawning the AI Juggy is actually fuckin awesome. Just that alone in a killstreak would be sweet. But no, Ghosts failed to impress me again with these bullshit killstreaks. Also, why are the killstreaks so limited? I'm sure they could have put a lot more in there to choose from. Bring back some of the old favorites from previous COD's or something. I always thought an invisibility killstreak would of been sick! 1 minute of enemies only being able to see you through thermal scopes and hearing your footsteps. If you die, no more invisibility. Anyways, thats my rant for Ghosts' killstreak format. Be prepared for another one of these about Perks...