- Intel Core i5 3rd Gen 3570K (OC 4.8Ghz)
- 2 x Asus Nvidia GTX 570 384bit SLI Config
- Asus Maximus V Gene motherboard
- G.Skill 16gb DDR3 2400Mhz
- Cooler Master CM 690 ii advanced
- Razer NAGA Special Molten Edition mouse
- Razer Lycousa keyboard
- Razer Megalodon 7.1 headset
- Corsair HX1000 Watt PSU
- XSPC Custom water cooling loop
- Corsair Force GT 256gb SSD Drive (Primary)
- 2 x Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (Secondary)
- 23" Sasmsung S23A700D 3D 120Hz Hyper real monitor
Sony Bravia 46" HD
Xbox - post RRoD generation (I have an original still broke down in the garage! Got it for free, tho!)
Bose Surround Sound system
Turtle Beach X31 Headset
Microsoft/Xbox OEM wireless controller(s) ... couple are rather worn but still work.
50 foot cable from console to NetGear router (router is the best internet related purchase ever, even outside of gaming)
... and I sit on the floor about 5 to 6 feet from my TV when I play!
I have an Xbox 360 S, PS2, Verizon FiOS Internet and TV, and PC all set up on a single desk with an HDTV and an additional computer monitor.
My PC Stats
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
AMD Phenom II 6-core 1040T
8 GB (2 x 4 GB) Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
ASUS M4N68T-M-V2 (Socket AM3)
TV: 28" Element HDTV (1360x768@60Hz)
Monitor: DELL SE198WFP (1360x768@60Hz)
GFX Card: PCIe 1024MB AMD Radeon HD 7770 (Sapphire)
1 TB Western Digital Velociraptor 10000 RPM (SATA III)
500 GB Western Digital Sapphire 7200 RPM (SATA III)
320 GB Western Digital MyBook External HDD 7200 RPM (USB)
Everything is hooked up to my PC through Optical connections and I use Triton Warhead Wireless 7.1 Surround Headphones with everything.