4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2013 8:06 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Why does the in-game Clan Roster auto-scroll?

LifeSong1

When I go to view my roster in-game (hitting Y and going all the way to the right), it shows my clan members. Sometimes, the list auto scrolls each of my members to the top of the list one at a time about every second. Other times it has displayed in a static and much more readable way. Any clue what is causing this? I'm on a 360.

• Re: Why does the in-game Clan Roster auto-scroll?
          jeepchick

I have the same problem. It scrolls quickly and makes it extremely difficult to invite people to the lobby. I end up inviting some ppl multiple times and missing others. Like an Invite Slot Machine. NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY! LOL

LifeSong1

I still had this issue yesterday. Activision Support responded and asked me to re-link my gamertag with my profile. I can't see how that would help and haven't tried it yet, but if I get a chance to do that today I may try that (I'm always hesitant to do that as I'm the leader of a 100 person clan and don't want anything to get screwed up).

LifeSong1

Update - I still have this issue. It almost always scrolls now. Sometimes I have 2 separate sections that scroll.  Let's say I have 10 members. The first 5 may scroll together, the 6th and 7th member may not scroll at all, and then the 8th, 9th, and 10th all scroll together. It's very odd and I have no clue what is causing it. The ones that are scrolling are not all in a party and playing together.

Hopefully this gets passed on to the devs as it makes viewing that list VERY difficult. I didn't see any fix mentioned in the PC and PS4 title updates. No clue what will be in the Xbox TU but I'm guessing it will be similar and that the issue will continue to persist...