5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2013 11:51 AM by Devastator503 RSS

Hardcore Search & Rescue--> It doesn't work

scotland-rules

What I'm going to say doesn't apply to people who play with friends (although it might slightly depending on the way you look at it)

I've been a MASSIVE fan of Core Search and Rescue, so much so that me and my friend play it 95% time we are online. However as a Hardcore fan I feel HC S&R doesn't work.

The simple reason it doesn't work is because you don't know where your team-mates tags are! In all honesy it just doesn't work. Yes if you're in a party and you tell your team-mates where you're roughly then that might work but playing with a large majority of randoms....it doesn't seem to work whereas the core version does.

I played HC S&R for a day or so when I got the game and I was only brought back a handful of times and this wasn't because the enemy often confirmed my death....it was because they wouldn't run to where the tag was and my team-mates couldn't see where I was.

MY SUGGESTION: Add a mini map that doesn't show gunfire (unless UAV is up) that shows where tags are.

I mean and I'm sure people will disagree with me....I'd rather play normal S&D rather than S&R because HC S&R doesn't work.

• Re: Hardcore Search & Rescue--> It doesn't work

DISAGREE totally!!!!

I know you core players think HC is soo much easier and we are all noobs but this one proofs it again. If you're playing in team I suppose you will use teamspeak. So you wont need a minimap. HC is harder for the reason you wont see where the enemy is until you call in a uav or a SAT COM like it's called in Ghosts. Your friend has to tell you where he was and where he died so you can go to that place. I also think that if you know the maps good you will know the place he described to you when he said where he died. It's as easy as that.

The removal of the minimap is a increased difficulty as well as the quicker kill and death you will get by shooting or being shot. The difference between core and hc isn't this big as in the previous games if COD. That's very good since they are almost non game modes for people that like hc.

Just practice more on the maps and get to know them. the routes to get to a bomb or a defend position.

gl & hf

scotland-rules

Porky-Pig wrote:

DISAGREE totally!!!!

I know you core players think HC is soo much easier and we are all noobs but this one proofs it again. If you're playing in team I suppose you will use teamspeak. So you wont need a minimap. HC is harder for the reason you wont see where the enemy is until you call in a uav or a SAT COM like it's called in Ghosts. Your friend has to tell you where he was and where he died so you can go to that place. I also think that if you know the maps good you will know the place he described to you when he said where he died. It's as easy as that.

The removal of the minimap is a increased difficulty as well as the quicker kill and death you will get by shooting or being shot. The difference between core and hc isn't this big as in the previous games if COD. That's very good since they are almost non game modes for people that like hc.

Just practice more on the maps and get to know them. the routes to get to a bomb or a defend position.

gl & hf

I am a complete hardcore player but from a tactical point of view, trying to do HC S&R is very hard and considering you get your main point source from the tags, not picking them up means you could have 5/6 kills and barely have any points.

I tend to fight at range with snipers and rifles and honestly the tag thing doesn't work. You'd be much better having HC S&D back as most of the games I play we barely recover a tag of our teammates and we maybe get a few of the enemies but nowhere near profitable enough when it comes to S&D.

Hardcore is for NON-***** COMPLAINERS. Its HC for a reason. S&R is awesome. So what if you dont see your teammates tags. All peeps do is complain on these forums.

Just because you suck at the game dont blame the game... blame the guy in the mirror