8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2014 11:02 AM by Cal98NUFC RSS

Mobile App Notifications not working

LifeSong1

What do I need to do to get the mobile app notifications to work in the app? I'm running an Android and I have gone into the Account Settings -- Notifications Settings and everything is turned on. I have yet to see any notification appear on my phone.  I want to be notified of these things so that I can be more effective as a clan leader and as a clan mate. Are others having this issue or am I missing something?

• Re: Mobile App Notifications not working
          maccabi

LifeSong1 wrote:

What do I need to do to get the mobile app notifications to work in the app? I'm running an Android and I have gone into the Account Settings -- Notifications Settings and everything is turned on. I have yet to see any notification appear on my phone.  I want to be notified of these things so that I can be more effective as a clan leader and as a clan mate. Are others having this issue or am I missing something?

pretty certain the app doesn't give notifications it hasn't on anything ive ever tested it on

LifeSong1

I didn't get much of a response here. Hopefully this is something they are working on. Admins...has this been passed on to the devs?

Also, I now get spammed constantly that I have new Clan Applications. I find it hard to believe I'm getting 40 applications a day, but maybe I am...

Highwayman0226

I'm having issues as well.

iPhone 4S:  I go under the options in the app, and get into notifications.  I check "clan wars" then press save.  It gives me a message "Unknown error occurred, try again later".

My brother has a Samsung, and his notifications work fine.  A friend has an iPhone 4S, his notifications also work fine.  I find it odd that they work on my buddy's and not mine, being the same OS.  It makes me think it's something with my settings, but I can't figure out what.

I am getting notifications on my iPad, but not on my iPhone. I checked the settings as well. Even checked the notification center on the iOS. All on. Not sure what the problem is. I might try removing and reinstalling the whole app.

Pshankstar

I receive only notifications when I use the clan chat feature, but when others use it I receive no notifications.  I have checked the app's settings and the phone's settings to make sure all notifications should be coming through.  But the only notification that works is when I post to the clan chat!  I don't need to be notified about my own message, I want to be notified when others post!

Device - iPhone 4S, iOS 7, COD App is up to date.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.  I may do what the other poster said above and uninstall then reinstall, but I hate doing that...