1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 15, 2013 9:23 AM by maccabi RSS

App on Nook HD?!?!

Does Activision have plans on updating the app to support the Nook family?  If so WHEN?

I manage my own clan and I'm losing members waiting for them to update the app to be supported by my NOOK HD!

This is just utterly stupid.  If I would have known I never would have bought the game.  I feel like I was ripped off.

The only thing I have is a  Nook HD.  I'm deaf and will NOT go buy a phone just to get the app.  Also, I will not go buy a nexus just to get this app.

REALLY ACTIVISION!?!?!   Either fix your app where it is compatible with all devices, make an APP FOR THE CONSOLE (obvious choice), or incorporate it into the elite website.

Doesn't take a genius!

• Re: App on Nook HD?!?!
          maccabi

My_Friend wrote:

Does Activision have plans on updating the app to support the Nook family?  If so WHEN?

I manage my own clan and I'm losing members waiting for them to update the app to be supported by my NOOK HD!

This is just utterly stupid.  If I would have known I never would have bought the game.  I feel like I was ripped off.

The only thing I have is a  Nook HD.  I'm deaf and will NOT go buy a phone just to get the app.  Also, I will not go buy a nexus just to get this app.

REALLY ACTIVISION!?!?!   Either fix your app where it is compatible with all devices, make an APP FOR THE CONSOLE (obvious choice), or incorporate it into the elite website.

Doesn't take a genius!

first of lets drop the hyperbole you didnt buy the game solely so you could faff on the app did you

secondly I completely agree with you the lack of cross platform support is shockingly bad buyt dont blame activision blame Beachhead ..in fact feel free to tweet them your feedback @beachheadstudios

you CAN use the app on no compatible android devices quite easily but unfortunately we aren't allowed to explain how on here as it isnt an "official way" im sure if you searched online a answer would appear though