I have the hardened edition for PS4...I have deleted everything off 2 times & still the items will not download or appear on the PS4...YET they are now on my PS3 now after I went to the download list on the Sony website & told it to download on my PS3...did the same with the PS4 & only the free fall map apparently downloaded & installed on the pS4...none of the other stuff did though
ok...I went to Activisions' website and they have this post for the Free Fall map...BUT when I followed it EXACTLY it worked for ALL of the bonus downloads....the map...the team leader pack....the other stuff with the hardened edition & the bonus head from preordering....
HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS TO DO.....
In the meantime, we have found a workaround that has worked for some people:
- From the PS4 main menu press up on the D-Pad and go to Settings → PSN → Sign Out.
- After signing out, select Sign In and re-enter your account password to sign in.
- From here select Activate as Your Primary PS4 → Activate.
- From the main menu highlight Call of Duty: Ghosts and select the Options button and select Delete.
- On the PS4 go back to the main menu and press up on the D-Pad and go to Notifications and navigate to the Downloads section.
- Go to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main and select Sign In on the top right of the screen.
- Your PSNID will now be in place of the Sign In button. Highlight your PSNID and scroll down to Download List.
- Find the Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map DLC and select Download to Your PS4.
- Notice that on the PlayStation 4 the DLC says Cannot install.
- Re-insert the Call of Duty: Ghosts disc and the initial install will begin.
- After the install has completed navigate back to the Notifications → Downloads section and highlight the DLC. Press X and Retry.
- The DLC should now be installed.
After the content has completed its installation, it will be necessary to download and install all the updates and files for Call of Duty: Ghosts again to the PS4 console.
Hopefully you all can get it to work as well.....
i have the same issue here with hardened edition, i bought the £10 upgrade and all dlc including GAME preorder bonus ghost character will only allow me to install to ps3 and i will be dammed if im deleting ghosts just to download it again to reinstall, took 4hrs first time
but the strange thing is that some of the dlc was on some of my squad members when ported over but if you go and change the backgrounds/patch then u lose them