9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2013 4:49 PM by Whitney12345 RSS

Adapt

Adapt seems to be the new excuse for this game. If you have experienced any problems, if you don't enjoy it because it doesn't play like other Call of Duties, if you keep getting killed by players sitting in corners, then it's you fault, you need to adapt your gameplay style to this game. It really is a simple as that....or is it??

Adapt...

verb

[with object]

• make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify:hospitals have had to be adapted for modern medical practice [with object and infinitive]:the policies can be adapted to suit individual needs
      • [no object] become adjusted to new conditions:a large organization can be slow to adapt to change
      • alter (a text) to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage:the film was adapted from a Turgenev short story

In this case of the word, it seems that we as consumers are meant to adapt to something that we purchased, but might just not quite be working properly. If it was working 100% the I'm sure most people would be willing to adapt, but since it's not, then why should we?  In this case, it really does seem that a large orginization is slow to adapt to our needs.....

• Re: Adapt

If by adapt you mean buy the MSBS and two IEDs with Amplify then I think the whole community is adapting pretty good.

I don't quite understand your rant there...you stated that you shouldn't adapt because people are camping in corners?? The only thing you can't really adapt to is the spawn system. Which I understand why. It makes it harder for 1team to spawn kill and over dominate the map.. other then that yeahh there's glitches and exploits but what game doesn't have those at the beginning

Whitney12345 wrote:

I don't quite understand your rant there...you stated that you shouldn't adapt because people are camping in corners?? The only thing you can't really adapt to is the spawn system. Which I understand why. It makes it harder for 1team to spawn kill and over dominate the map.. other then that yeahh there's glitches and exploits but what game doesn't have those at the beginning

I posted this, because it seems that everytime someone posts that this game is broken, others tell them it's not and they need to adapt their gameplay to the game. My final point was...most people would be willing to adapt their gamestyle if the game was working properly, but why should we adapt to a broken game, shouldn't the game devs be adapting it to maybe make it work 1st, including spawns. Hope this clears that up.

Starbuck_OS

Still trying to figure out how people adapt to being instant killed, I guess I should learn to react within 100ms...

... but human fast reaction time is 200ms, I guess I'm just bad.