0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2013 2:59 PM by AnAfrikanKid RSS

Sent this to Infinity Ward today...

The incompetent people at Infinity Ward,

Last week I purchased the new Call of Duty Ghosts. Let me start off by saying that I have been an avid Call of Duty player since it first came out back in '03. I've always enjoyed the games up until Black Ops which is when (in my opinion) the games started losing their lust. This new attempt made at a "next-gen" game is laughable. Half of the campaign is holding X to do an action while the other half is the same old shoot-em-up b.s that we've seen since the first CoD. There needs to be more 'interactability' in the campaign. Obviously, multiplayer is what typically pulls most Call of Duty buyers and after playing for over a day, I have experienced some of the most pathetically put together and thought out gameplay of any game I have played in recent years. The spawning system makes most game modes unplayable because every single time I kill somebody, they spawn...behind me? There is absolutely no logic behind this mediocre system and it makes achieving high kill streaks nearly impossible. On top of that, the gameplay is beyond inconsistent (bullet damage most prominently). I also noticed that there is no more ground war which is PERFECT for the maps in the game. You added a guard dog killstreak which I really do like, but they seem to have more health than other players. I may be wrong but regardless, dogs have way too much ******* health. I think you guys did a wonderful job with the maps but like I said, the spawning makes them unplayable. Instead of creating a great game like Infinity Ward normally tends to do, you tried to basically copy Activision's gameplay. Until there are changes, I will not recommend this game to anyone who is thinking about getting it.

P.S I used the code on the inside of my case to download the Free Fall map. After typing in the code, it said the map could not be downloaded and it is nowhere to be found. It will not let me re-use the code so I am now without the map that came with the game. I know that is probably an issue with Microsoft but it came from you.

Sincerely,

An extremely unsatisfied gamer

• Re: Sent this to Infinity Ward today...
          starbuckfrack
          Well if you sent this to them then I really dont see a need for you to post it here too. Doesnt make sense . Unless you want some attention.  They have recieved death threats against themselves yet they still do what they want to do.
            Izjar11

Afrikankid

In life you will go allot further without insulting those who creates a product / software that you (love)! If your unhappy, truly unhappy you would be wise to walk away from the game. This letter does one thing: Show your lack of maturity and not a point.

toz138

I feel the same i think the maps are way to big. The games already got hacked. The spawn system is poop. On top of all that the game play just isn't as fun..

I doubt they read emails that don't use paragraphs. Their eyes are strained enough staring at computer screens all day.

Do you all choose to be stupid or..? It is my job as a buyer to critique the game and those who made it. This is no different than people speaking out in all social issues and aspects of life. If you "do not take these type of posts the least bit seriously" then please refrain from replying to it. Poorly written? Immature? Please, you don't even offer arguments to support your insults. If you all can't properly respond to my post with some sort of organized rebuttal, then why insult it me. I like to refer to people like you guys as ignoramuses. Thank you and have a nice day.

• Re: Re: Sent this to Infinity Ward today...
                      Izjar11

Do you all choose to be stupid or..? It is my job as a buyer to critique the game and those who made it

Whats worse is that you think your being attacked! Your post is not that good, and your here telling this community what you "wrote" to them. You believe your job is to critique a game developers job? Are you a game developer? Have you created a multi-million franchise game and worked on its launch, marketing and production? How do you qualify yourself as one to consider it your job.

This is no different than people speaking out in all social issues and aspects of life

Very true, no one is stopping you from writing and complaining that is normal. Yet you can do it without insulting them, you can take the time to write something worth reading if your that serious about getting something done about it.

If you all can't properly respond to my post with some sort of organized rebuttal, then why insult it me. I like to refer people like you guys as ignoramuses. Thank you and have a nice day.

Properly respond? I did not respond to you to argue your point, I really do not care that you are unhappy (it sucks to play a game and not like it). Honestly though, if you want an argument sure:

Why are you here playing an other wise game that you think incompetent people created? Is 60.00 dollars worth that much to you that you cant just get rid of the game? Do you believe that this game should be perfect? Do you believe that a perfect game will ever be created?