7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 6:25 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

What's Going On?

Hi I would like to report a bug in the game every time I see my Squad Points i could have like 5 or 6 then when I go into a game and play through and win or lose I get back out and my squad points are missing this has happened numerous times I have lost 21 points so far and right now but I only have 2 cause I have been spending the ones that didn't disappear.

Also there is a glitch in Freight that allows people to get under the map.

I also have many lag issues that are caused by the host and by the region lock being taken off and sometimes people lagging in general are affecting my experience but mostly it's the host lagging and me being in lobbies that are 1000 miles away. I know it's not me lagging because I have the 150mbps download speed and 50mbps upload speed package provided by Verizon I also have all ports needed for this game port forwarded and I am in the DMZ zone and I have the closest DNS servers selected which have only 10ms ping. I am on Xbox 360 so I have no clue what is causing this.

Also I have been running into many security issues on the leaderboards every time I check them there are over 10,000 hackers on the top of the leaderboard. I also have been experience many bugs with the spawn system it's not spawning me with my team or away from enemies so I keep getting killed upon spawning and when ever I am lucky enough to get a kill the enemy either spawns next to me or behind me and even near me. Could you make the spawns more dynamic so that they have the ability to spawn players away from the enemy?

• Re: What's Going On?

I'm glad your enjoying the game. CHEERS (-:

x_pricey

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Hi I would like to report a bug in the game every time I see my Squad Points i could have like 5 or 6 then when I go into a game and play through and win or lose I get back out and my squad points are missing this has happened numerous times I have lost 21 points so far and right now but I only have 2 cause I have been spending the ones that didn't disappear.

Also there is a glitch in Freight that allows people to get under the map.

I also have many lag issues that are caused by the host and by the region lock being taken off and sometimes people lagging in general are affecting my experience but mostly it's the host lagging and me being in lobbies that are 1000 miles away. I know it's not me lagging because I have the 150mbps download speed and 50mbps upload speed package provided by Verizon I also have all ports needed for this game port forwarded and I am in the DMZ zone and I have the closest DNS servers selected which have only 10ms ping. I am on Xbox 360 so I have no clue what is causing this.

Also I have been running into many security issues on the leaderboards every time I check them there are over 10,000 hackers on the top of the leaderboard. I also have been experience many bugs with the spawn system it's not spawning me with my team or away from enemies so I keep getting killed upon spawning and when ever I am lucky enough to get a kill the enemy either spawns next to me or behind me and even near me. Could you make the spawns more dynamic so that they have the ability to spawn players away from the enemy?

You can modify the games you search for by connection if i'm not mistaken. There should be 3 searching settings. I will give more information when i go on the game later on how to do it, and change so this will hopefully sort out the whole regional lag issue you been talking about.

As for security which you are talking about. It's not, that's hackers it's all show and will not affect you in anyway what so ever, as no offence but i highly doubt you'd be any near the top 1000 currently. Sure they will patch it when they got less things to worry about like operations not working. As for spawns all the games have had bad spawning, it's all down to tactics and strategy if someone goes into the right game mode works out the spawn points you're pretty much screw'd for the match unless you manage to out flank the opposition. You do switch spawns eventually but it takes time for the game to pick it up. I think spawning was one of the reasons they may not have included demolition on this game.

BkfstWidow

Hey Adam1234567893,

Thanks for posting your concerns here! I see you have quite a few questions, so let's brake it down to the following.

If you wish to report a bug, please fill out the following so that we can submit it more accurately.

• Game Mode this occurred in
              • Map(s) that this happened in
              • Error Message/Numbers displayed  (If applicable)
              • Time of incident
              • Total number of occurrences

As far as connectivity due to region, please read below:

Matchmaking

Matchmaking is equally as important to the connection quality of your game as home networking. Matchmaking is impacted by all of the following:

1. Region – If you live in a remote region, it will be more difficult to find hosted games that match your profile. The best option for those in extremely remote regions is to play during local peak hours in playlists with high player counts.
              2. Time of day – Since matchmaking works to find the game with the best connection quality, it will have a much easier time finding high quality connections when there are more players online in your area. As a general rule, peak usage occurs during the late afternoon and evening hours in each time zone.
              3. DLC ownership – DLC map packs divide matchmaking pools into groups of players who have DLC and players who don’t have DLC. The more map packs that are released, the more matchmaking pools there are. Nine months after the initial launch of the game, for example, the highest single population of players is that which owns all map packs.

For most players – i.e., those who live in regions with a high population of players and who play during peak local hours in popular playlists – matchmaking will find the best connection quality games available. For the smaller percentage of players who do not fall within this category, your network connection quality may benefit from adjusting some of your online gameplay patterns.

Additionally, the game provides the option to change your matchmaking search preferences to favor getting into better quality games (which may extend the time it takes to find a match) or getting into games faster (which may result in lower quality network connection with the host). In the “Find Match” playlist selection screen, press the button labeled “Search Preferences” and select your preference of either matchmaking speed or connection quality.

As far as improving the spawn points, I will forward your suggestion to the appropriate parties for review. Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns and feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve the game :].

Best,

^MC

ATVI Support

Wait where is the form or do I just post the information and I live in Florida so I have no clue what is going on when it connects me.

Freight is the map that I was talking in regards to getting under the map glitch.

As for the Squad Points glitch it happened in Kill Confirmed and Domination and as for the maps it has happened in every map I mean I only lose like 1 to 6 points but it's still happening. There were no error messages but my Squad Points went to zero even though I earned them. It has happened only 11 times so far adding up to a loss of 21 points. It happens between 4pm and 12am. Also I have suggestions for DLC if you would kindly take a look http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200764856 anyways thanks for replying. I have another suggestion in Black Ops 1 Treyarch actually acquired all the hacks in order to patch them they took apart the codes and closed the loop hole till this day there are numerous hackers saying it's almost impossible to hack that game and when ever I play that game I never come across hackers so Infinity Ward could try that method it would clear up a lot of hacks.

I haven't able to find the option to change my search options.