I think they had good ideas and that make the gameplay balanced, the mechanics of the game seem to work well but I find a few mistakes that ruin my experience with this game.
1. the maps are huge!!! I love all the maps and their design, but the size is stupid considering theres only 12 players in total if someones doesnt quit in the beggining or decides to camp that is. I find myself running and running only to get killed by someone camping or spawning, going against what cod is, which is a fast paced, full of action shooter. they need to add more players. dont know how but I believe this is needed
2. Dying so quick, I think this takes skill from the game. you die so quick by opponents that shot your toe on hipfire at a very far distance. The days of jumpshots, turnshots, and dropshots are threatened due to the fact that you have no time to counter an opponent. this turned into a who sees who first game.
3. camping. not much to say about that. ghosts has more campers than any COD game I had ever played. dont know why
I would like to add that im not the type of person that whines a about COD games. I believe this is the first COD game that I find myslef complaining about in such a short period of time. I would like to see if Im the only one who thinks this way. I believe this can be fixed with simple updates. the game is not broken, just needs some serious work
1. COD started out as a game based on tactics and slow paced gameplay. Little whiny kids cried about it and said they wanted to be SMG gods and got what they wanted. Now COD has gone back to what it once was. The maps are on par with COD 3, 4, W@W, and most MW2 maps.
2. People cried about not being able to kill someone and people with bad connections being bullet sponges so IW fixed that problem with quick kills, you probably cried on BO2 as well so stop complaining you got what you wanted.
3. Camping is a better tactic than being a headless chicken retard. Sorry you're dumb enough to run in front of my sniper scope. Yet again COD was based off slow play and camping tactics for the longest time, until prepubescent whiners took over the game and got what they wanted. Now they have been sent back to purgatory with Ghosts release.
My take is that yes you are whining and you don't realize it because you have been spoiled by the last 2 trashy COD games. This is the best COD game I have played since W@W was released.
Camping is a better tactic?
I mean, if you have a sniper or a marksman rifle...then sure. You're using those weapons the way you're supposed to. But sitting in the cut with a weapon that is meant to be used while mobile isn't a tactic...it's just playing like a *****
YOU WIN!!! You are officially the whiniest COD GHOSTS player in the forums today!!! Congrats!!! I have a wonderful idea for you…Go into a lobby and continue to play as you currently are and hopefully we can meet up because I'm all about getting my KD boost…Or you can learn to use the grey matter between your ears and adjust your gameplay…Or just quite playing all together…Either way…Have a Great Day!