Candy why were the people with DirectX 10 cards left out in your opinion. Allot of us in today's economy just can't go out and upgrade with new $200 cards and/or new systems. Why wasn't there an option to play either DirectX 10 or 11. Very frustrating.
Nice that you released a 500 MB Patch but didnt manage to resolve the "ApphangB1" and "Graphics driver restarted" errors that CRASH the game totally random !
I sound harsh ? YEAH i indeed sound harsh when i purchase a 60 euro game and can play only 2-10 minutes then crash while a month later nobody fixed the problems !!
I have 18 actual gametitles installed on my system, ALL of them run just FINE except THIS piece of ******** !!
Ive started a thread about the problems on 07.11.13 and that in finest begging, absolutely nonerage language, guess who took notice of IW ? NO ONE !!
CPU: Intel i3 3225
MB: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston 1333
VIDEO: Radeon 6870 1GB
OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
ALL systemdrivers (INF, Network, Graphics, Sound, DX) are up 2 date !
So tell me IW, why ANY recent game runs just fine on my system and YOURS even when patched does STILL crash ?
Iam a person who really loves miracles, so please IW, explain me this one !
- Still getting lock-up, then disconnected from servers in MP
- Happens once or multiple times during each gaming session
- I lock up, wait, it times me out, then I go back into lobby. I can then have friends reconnect with me, or I with them and keep playing. Many times I will be able to go right back into the same server I just locked up in.
- Lobby is jerky and I have locked up in their as well. Same issue, I wait - the freeze goes away, I can then keep playing.
I do love the support questions, its always about my PC not the fact that its the same issue on most PC's - (facepalm) - and I can run anything in full eye candy - but this game. The only thing I cannot do is run this game in Ultra or maxed out - I have to set it all at manual and normal to keep it from freezing up more than it does now. I do like to play online, but this gets rather frustrating.
My Spec's (Grab some tissue - Geek porn ahead)
- Chassis: Mountain Mods Extended U2-UFO (Modified) & Water Barrel 24
- MB: Asus ROG RE4
- CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6Ghz daily/OC @ 5.3Ghz - all 6 cores/12 Threads
- RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Z 1866Mhz 8x4GB (32GB)/OC 2133Mhz Solid
- GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4GB x3 - 3-Way SLI
- S/C: Asus Phoebus Xonar 7.1
- SSD1: 2x Corsair Force GT 120GB RAID 0 - Boot
- SSD2: 2x Patriot Pyro SE 120GB - Programs
- HDD1: Toshiba 2TB 7,200RPM 6GB SATA
- DVD/BR: Asus 12x Blu Ray DVD/R/RW
- PSU: LEPA G1600 1,600W PSU/1,700W PEAK - MOST SOLID/STABLE PSU EVER!
- Coolant: Primochill Performance Blood Red
- Coolant Tinting: Primochill Dye pack (Used Blood Red, UV red, and Black)
- Tubing: Primochill Advanced LRT Clear 3/4"OD x 1/2" ID
- Fittings: Bitspower Black Sparkle finish - tons of fittings
- Quick Disconnects: Bitspower Black Sparkle
- RAM Blocks: Bitspower Universal RAM Cooling Blocks - modded
- CPU Blocks: Watercool Heatkiller CPU v3 - modded
- GPU Blocks: Watercool Hole Edition Heatkiller w/Custom Backplates - then modified
- MIPS Block: EK RE4 Water Blocks Modified
- Pumps: Aquacomputer VPP655 x4
- Pump Dual Mod Tops: Bitspower
- Pump Controller: Koolance Dual 24v Pump Controller (Front panel)
- Reservoir 1: 2x Bitspower 250mm Z-tube Clear
- Reservoir 2: Primochill 400mm CTR Clear w/Advanced top
- Fan Controller 1: Bitfenix Recon 10w per ch/5 ch
- Fan Controller 2: Bitfenix Recon 10w per ch/5 ch
- Fan Controller 3: NZXT 5ch @ 30w per ch
- Fans Front (Push): 9x 120x25mm SilenX Effizio EFX-12-15 15dBa 74CFM
- Fans Front (Pull): 9x 120x38mm SilenX iXtrema IXP-76-18 18dBa 90CFM
- Fans Rear (Push): 9x 120x25mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Red LED 18.9dBa 56.2CFM
- Fans Rear (Pull): 9x 120x25mm Enermax Magma UCMA12 18dBa 69.5CFM
- Fans Top: 5x 120x25mm Xigmatech Crystal Series LED Red CLF-F1252 19dBa 61.3CFM
- Radiator 1: Swiftech Performance 360
- Radiator 2: HW Labs Black Ice Xtreme 360
- Radiator 3: Alphacool UT60 360
- Radiator 4: Watercool MORA-3 1080 (9x120)
- Flow Indicator (Analog): 2x Bitspower Flow Indicator
- Flow Meter: Koolance FM17N + Koolance Flow Meter Readout (Front panel)
- Temp Displays: XSPC v2 Temp Readout Red (In/Out Temps - Front panel)
- Sleeving used was Lutro0 Customs Coreless Paracord (Imperial Red, charcoal, black).
- 24" Monitor: 3x Asus VW246 1920x1080 @ 60hz
- 27" Monitor: 1x Asus VG278HE 1920x1080 @ 144Hz
- 3D Control: Nvidia 3D Vision 2 kit
- KB: Logitech G19
- Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Edition
- GP: Razer Nostromos
- HP1: Razer Tiamat 7.1
- HP2: Razer BlackShark Expert 2.0
- Tactile: Buttkicker Gamer 2
- Speakers: Klipsch HD500 7.1 Surround
- Receiver: Yamaha RX-V567 7.1 110w per Ch Receiver
STILL lag in multiplayer / STILL audio-dropouts in campaign (cutscenes)
It´s ridiculous AFTER the patch now i got Texture-bugs in singleplayer AND Multiplayer......
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
2 weeks and still can´t play the game!
In simpler terms SLI/CF are a fail even after the patch and you'll still strobe even if you don't lock-up.
Ghosts is designed to work on Consoles and is (horribly) ported to work on a PC, so make your PC more like this -> Xbox One and it should run fine. Try running at Stock.
I don't have your over kill build, but my i7-3930K @ 4.8/1.4, SLI GTX 770's, 32GB RAM doesn't constantly lock up either...
As mentioned in the thread a lot of people on steam are having issues with textures not being rendered properly with resolutions higher than 720p. Please fix this because it's really annoying.
This did not fix ANY of my FPS drop issues. For example the map Sovereign is unplayable. Oh and also how the hell can you add dual rendering in such a badly optimized game? I ran BF3 on ultra with steady 60 FPS.
Windows 8 64bit
AMD FX-4100 3.6Ghz
Amd Radeon HD 7850 (900 Mhz)