Nice that you released a 500 MB Patch but didnt manage to resolve the "ApphangB1" and "Graphics driver restarted" errors that CRASH the game totally random !
I sound harsh ? YEAH i indeed sound harsh when i purchase a 60 euro game and can play only 2-10 minutes then crash while a month later nobody fixed the problems !!
I have 18 actual gametitles installed on my system, ALL of them run just FINE except THIS piece of ******** !!
Ive started a thread about the problems on 07.11.13 and that in finest begging, absolutely nonerage language, guess who took notice of IW ? NO ONE !!
CPU: Intel i3 3225
MB: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston 1333
VIDEO: Radeon 6870 1GB
OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
ALL systemdrivers (INF, Network, Graphics, Sound, DX) are up 2 date !
So tell me IW, why ANY recent game runs just fine on my system and YOURS even when patched does STILL crash ?
Iam a person who really loves miracles, so please IW, explain me this one !
- Still getting lock-up, then disconnected from servers in MP
- Happens once or multiple times during each gaming session
- I lock up, wait, it times me out, then I go back into lobby. I can then have friends reconnect with me, or I with them and keep playing. Many times I will be able to go right back into the same server I just locked up in.
- Lobby is jerky and I have locked up in their as well. Same issue, I wait - the freeze goes away, I can then keep playing.
I do love the support questions, its always about my PC not the fact that its the same issue on most PC's - (facepalm) - and I can run anything in full eye candy - but this game. The only thing I cannot do is run this game in Ultra or maxed out - I have to set it all at manual and normal to keep it from freezing up more than it does now. I do like to play online, but this gets rather frustrating.
My Spec's (Grab some tissue - Geek porn ahead)
- Chassis: Mountain Mods Extended U2-UFO (Modified) & Water Barrel 24
- MB: Asus ROG RE4
- CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6Ghz daily/OC @ 5.3Ghz - all 6 cores/12 Threads
- RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Z 1866Mhz 8x4GB (32GB)/OC 2133Mhz Solid
- GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4GB x3 - 3-Way SLI
- S/C: Asus Phoebus Xonar 7.1
- SSD1: 2x Corsair Force GT 120GB RAID 0 - Boot
- SSD2: 2x Patriot Pyro SE 120GB - Programs
- HDD1: Toshiba 2TB 7,200RPM 6GB SATA
- DVD/BR: Asus 12x Blu Ray DVD/R/RW
- PSU: LEPA G1600 1,600W PSU/1,700W PEAK - MOST SOLID/STABLE PSU EVER!
- Coolant: Primochill Performance Blood Red
- Coolant Tinting: Primochill Dye pack (Used Blood Red, UV red, and Black)
- Tubing: Primochill Advanced LRT Clear 3/4"OD x 1/2" ID
- Fittings: Bitspower Black Sparkle finish - tons of fittings
- Quick Disconnects: Bitspower Black Sparkle
- RAM Blocks: Bitspower Universal RAM Cooling Blocks - modded
- CPU Blocks: Watercool Heatkiller CPU v3 - modded
- GPU Blocks: Watercool Hole Edition Heatkiller w/Custom Backplates - then modified
- MIPS Block: EK RE4 Water Blocks Modified
- Pumps: Aquacomputer VPP655 x4
- Pump Dual Mod Tops: Bitspower
- Pump Controller: Koolance Dual 24v Pump Controller (Front panel)
- Reservoir 1: 2x Bitspower 250mm Z-tube Clear
- Reservoir 2: Primochill 400mm CTR Clear w/Advanced top
- Fan Controller 1: Bitfenix Recon 10w per ch/5 ch
- Fan Controller 2: Bitfenix Recon 10w per ch/5 ch
- Fan Controller 3: NZXT 5ch @ 30w per ch
- Fans Front (Push): 9x 120x25mm SilenX Effizio EFX-12-15 15dBa 74CFM
- Fans Front (Pull): 9x 120x38mm SilenX iXtrema IXP-76-18 18dBa 90CFM
- Fans Rear (Push): 9x 120x25mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Red LED 18.9dBa 56.2CFM
- Fans Rear (Pull): 9x 120x25mm Enermax Magma UCMA12 18dBa 69.5CFM
- Fans Top: 5x 120x25mm Xigmatech Crystal Series LED Red CLF-F1252 19dBa 61.3CFM
- Radiator 1: Swiftech Performance 360
- Radiator 2: HW Labs Black Ice Xtreme 360
- Radiator 3: Alphacool UT60 360
- Radiator 4: Watercool MORA-3 1080 (9x120)
- Flow Indicator (Analog): 2x Bitspower Flow Indicator
- Flow Meter: Koolance FM17N + Koolance Flow Meter Readout (Front panel)
- Temp Displays: XSPC v2 Temp Readout Red (In/Out Temps - Front panel)
- Sleeving used was Lutro0 Customs Coreless Paracord (Imperial Red, charcoal, black).
- 24" Monitor: 3x Asus VW246 1920x1080 @ 60hz
- 27" Monitor: 1x Asus VG278HE 1920x1080 @ 144Hz
- 3D Control: Nvidia 3D Vision 2 kit
- KB: Logitech G19
- Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Edition
- GP: Razer Nostromos
- HP1: Razer Tiamat 7.1
- HP2: Razer BlackShark Expert 2.0
- Tactile: Buttkicker Gamer 2
- Speakers: Klipsch HD500 7.1 Surround
- Receiver: Yamaha RX-V567 7.1 110w per Ch Receiver
STILL lag in multiplayer / STILL audio-dropouts in campaign (cutscenes)
It´s ridiculous AFTER the patch now i got Texture-bugs in singleplayer AND Multiplayer......
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
2 weeks and still can´t play the game!
In simpler terms SLI/CF are a fail even after the patch and you'll still strobe even if you don't lock-up.
Ghosts is designed to work on Consoles and is (horribly) ported to work on a PC, so make your PC more like this -> Xbox One and it should run fine. Try running at Stock.
I don't have your over kill build, but my i7-3930K @ 4.8/1.4, SLI GTX 770's, 32GB RAM doesn't constantly lock up either...
As mentioned in the thread a lot of people on steam are having issues with textures not being rendered properly with resolutions higher than 720p. Please fix this because it's really annoying.