Things I feel still need fixed or added.
- MSBS. Shocked it was not in this update.
- Guard Dog. Took me 3 shots with the USR to kill it. I feel that speaks for itself.
- Grenades. Not sure how other feel about this one and would be interested to know. Grenades seem ridiculously weak in this game. Many times have I hit an enemy with a grenade after cooking for a second and its all hit markers. Many times capturing B on whiteout with a hailstorm of frags being thrown and semtex being shot two at a time and still just sitting on B and surviving multiple blasts without blast shield.
- Hardcore Search and Destroy. This one I personally feel strong about and my hopes were very high with the addition of Core SnD.
- Headquarters. This game mode has been in every Infinity Ward title since at least Call of Duty 4. Me being more of a hardcore player I would also love to see Hardcore Headquarters. The more game modes the merrier.
I disagree completely.
Patches, uniforms, etc. do nothing for the actual gameplay. I don't believe it should be as easy as just doing the same things we have in every CoD to unlock. It's about time things are changed up a bit.
Actually every CoD had some of the "operations" locked until you hit a certain level, or prestige so your argument is just wrong. I think they should all be active all the time from the start but to throw out ridiculous arguments makes people ignore you because they immediately think you have no idea what you are talking about.
Thank you candyslexia for posting the update log. May seem trivial to some, but it's an important part of software development to see the list of changes.
If someone at IW would make a statement regarding the dedicated servers now, that would be great.
They should add Hardpoint and CTF. I'd bet the competitive community is exponentially greater than the Hardcore Headquarters players. But other than that i totally agree. The dog is too strong and so is the MSBS.