1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 9:05 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

black ops 2 server is not available at this time pc

Hello 2 days in a raw i got error "black ops 2 server is not available at this time pc" i try check  game cache ( was downlading 4 mb, installed, again and again, it dosent  fix error) i reinstall bo2, after i reinstall steam and then bo2 too, but got "black ops 2 server is not available at this time pc". Seems a lot people playing bo2 rigth now, bo2 server status looks "working". All antivirus (kaspersky lab) was off all the time on my pc. Help me pls!

• Re: black ops 2 server is not available at this time pc
          FlavaSprinkles

Hi there,

If you are still experiencing this issue, here are some tips you may want to try.

You can always check online services status here Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Status

If online services are fully operational and you are still unable to connect, you may want to try the following.

• Reboot your router.
          • Try using a wired connection in order to sustain the connection quality.
          • To help identify if there is an issue with the router or blocked ports, try connecting directly through the modem. 
          • Check the NAT type.  Is it Open, Moderate or Strict?
          • Establish a static IP address and port forward. 

Here are the port numbers you will need:

PC:  Activision Support

Should you have any questions on how to port forward, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer.

Regards ^AH