6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 8:52 AM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Lag patch coming to 360?

crazycanuk

Hello admins,

I know this topic has been discussed a lot.  I could not find any information or news on an upcoming patch for the 360, only the PC.

We all know there is some horrendous lag being experienced on the game, I have yet to have a clean start to a game in COD at launch.

Just wondering if there is any updates coming down the pipe to resolve the mass amount of lag issues.

Thank you!

• Re: Lag patch coming to 360?
          maccabi

crazycanuk wrote:

Hello admins,

I know this topic has been discussed a lot.  I could not find any information or news on an upcoming patch for the 360, only the PC.

We all know there is some horrendous lag being experienced on the game, I have yet to have a clean start to a game in COD at launch.

Just wondering if there is any updates coming down the pipe to resolve the mass amount of lag issues.

Thank you!

Details of the patch for 360 will be released when the patch is released and will be here Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes (8/4/14)

As for your "lag" issues could you provide more details , as your comment is vague and wont allow anyone to trouble shoot what could be the cause

gotsomestars

Its funny how a few random people who "lag" say " we all know " and "the widespread lag issue"... false statement is false buddy. While a few people lag its not a widespread issue. If you are lagging its on you.  Between my wife and I and the people I've played with we haven't had a single true lag issue. So I guess that means I can say nobody gets "lag" ever , right?

crazycanuk

Smartass comments are not necessary.  I play with a party of 6 who live all over NA and we all experience it.  Constant freezing within the game, 'lag' in the game -  as in I cannot get around a corner or through a door.  We had no issues on BOPs2 as I had 3-4 full bars every game.  This game launches and most times its like playing on a red bar connection.

I can be shooting someone point blank, my character will freeze up and I am dead.

Guess you are one of the few fortunate people who have not experienced this.

And if you spend the time reading the forums, you will know there are widespread issues from day one.

So if you have nothing relevant to say that you can refrain from being a smartass about.  Do not bother posting.

FlavaSprinkles

Hello crazycanuk,

Thank you for posting your concerns! Unfortunately there are no updates on that patch for now. Please visit the following links for further advice on lag: Activision Support,and  Activision Support

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support